Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free baby Veilspun raffle ~Meh~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Bumpity!
Bumpity!
Boop!
Boop!
Bump! 3 days left to enter!
Bump! 3 days left to enter!
Last day to enter!
Last day to enter!
Ah Veilspuns have such pretty hair!!! I'd love to enter
Ah Veilspuns have such pretty hair!!! I'd love to enter
5OqgLgC.png"Please be gentle with me qwq"TuSeTZm.png
@Washipaw - entered ^^
@Washipaw - entered ^^
@iha146 @Solstices @DDN007 @lr21vb @AkaArtz @Scholarr @itsrainingtacos @CrimsonVulture @Washipaw Alrighty folks, sorry for the delay in drawing, I'll be including consolation prizes/bonus to most winners so don't worry if you get a random trade request from me ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596936999244529668/819130522709524560/unknown.png[/img] @Scholarr - you are first place winner, please choose a Veilspun from the first post on first page ^^ @Solstices - you were last place and will not be choosing a baby this round but I am sending a consolation prize ^^
@iha146 @Solstices @DDN007 @lr21vb @AkaArtz @Scholarr @itsrainingtacos @CrimsonVulture @Washipaw

Alrighty folks, sorry for the delay in drawing, I'll be including consolation prizes/bonus to most winners so don't worry if you get a random trade request from me ^^

unknown.png

@Scholarr - you are first place winner, please choose a Veilspun from the first post on first page ^^

@Solstices - you were last place and will not be choosing a baby this round but I am sending a consolation prize ^^
@Steahl
Woah! Thank you!
I'd like the second girl that you have posted up :)
@Steahl
Woah! Thank you!
I'd like the second girl that you have posted up :)
fl_commission_141-_scholarr.gifYya65zH.png
@steahl thank you!
@steahl thank you!
Epic!! I’d like another ping when it’s my turn please :)
Epic!! I’d like another ping when it’s my turn please :)
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18