Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Silent Voyage [1x1]
1 2 3 4 5
"You do have a point.. sorry for yelling before.. I really have to fix my anger issues here, haha-" He seemed always a little too awkward towards Darsick, the only person he fears the most.
"You do have a point.. sorry for yelling before.. I really have to fix my anger issues here, haha-" He seemed always a little too awkward towards Darsick, the only person he fears the most.
She just gave a groan, pain throbbing in her stomach region. The wound still oozed blood.
She just gave a groan, pain throbbing in her stomach region. The wound still oozed blood.
"Ouch- Wait, hold up.. I may have uh a bandaid." He searched his backpack which he usually would use each time he goes on a journey.
"Ouch- Wait, hold up.. I may have uh a bandaid." He searched his backpack which he usually would use each time he goes on a journey.
Darsick, meanwhile, looked around; She struggled, of course, but she tried.
Darsick, meanwhile, looked around; She struggled, of course, but she tried.
"There we go! Found it." He walked closer to Darsick to hand over the bandaid.
"There we go! Found it." He walked closer to Darsick to hand over the bandaid.
She'd wrap the bandages around her torso.
She'd wrap the bandages around her torso.
"Does it.. really hurt that bad?" He questioned her again, curious.
"Does it.. really hurt that bad?" He questioned her again, curious.
' Yes. Very much so. '
' Yes. Very much so. '
He stared at the wound for a couple of seconds, before looking back. "..Why do they do this anyway?"
He stared at the wound for a couple of seconds, before looking back. "..Why do they do this anyway?"
' It's a thing Plague dragons in the territory do. Dragons will chase other dragons out to claim their territory. Or, food. Or treasure- '
' It's a thing Plague dragons in the territory do. Dragons will chase other dragons out to claim their territory. Or, food. Or treasure- '
1 2 3 4 5