Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fight of Factions [Story 4 (5 soon!) ]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Oh man, I almost forgot about Filou's and Wardruna's murder!
Since we're on the topic of Candidus, then yeah! Elrosiel and Achillies look like potential members! We still haven't figured out anyone from the Acerbus faction, though.

Anyways, I'll go vote for Kakapo's Achillies.
Oh man, I almost forgot about Filou's and Wardruna's murder!
Since we're on the topic of Candidus, then yeah! Elrosiel and Achillies look like potential members! We still haven't figured out anyone from the Acerbus faction, though.

Anyways, I'll go vote for Kakapo's Achillies.
moHYLEk.gif
Oh my god, both Mismas' and flybeatRemix's dragons are like the potential suspects, too.
They almost have the same colors and genes and they're both ice dragons what the heck.
Oh my god, both Mismas' and flybeatRemix's dragons are like the potential suspects, too.
They almost have the same colors and genes and they're both ice dragons what the heck.
moHYLEk.gif
Bahaha, there are a few very similar dragon in this round.

I've found a way to add thumbnails of the dragons, so i'll probably add thumbnails to the first page at some point.
Bahaha, there are a few very similar dragon in this round.

I've found a way to add thumbnails of the dragons, so i'll probably add thumbnails to the first page at some point.
17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
I vote for Mismas's Elrosiel.
I vote for Mismas's Elrosiel.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Remember voting closes at 00:00 server time!

@Kakapo @Parrot @Mismas @maxximumride @Adiostama @Dangkitty @Eoskara @Psychoseer @Cicadaghost @EmbertheSkywing @Malaika @TakaneEnomoto @Electricleech @Hideki @Cacogen @FlybeatRemix
Remember voting closes at 00:00 server time!

@Kakapo @Parrot @Mismas @maxximumride @Adiostama @Dangkitty @Eoskara @Psychoseer @Cicadaghost @EmbertheSkywing @Malaika @TakaneEnomoto @Electricleech @Hideki @Cacogen @FlybeatRemix
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
@Kurohomura

Hm... my vote also goes to Mismas's Elrosiel.
@Kurohomura

Hm... my vote also goes to Mismas's Elrosiel.
The thing is, Elrosiel also has an icy personality, and Skylin has more of a water theme than an ice one.

@kurohomura
I vote for Mismas' Elrosiel.
The thing is, Elrosiel also has an icy personality, and Skylin has more of a water theme than an ice one.

@kurohomura
I vote for Mismas' Elrosiel.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif it/its or otherwise neutral pronouns for me, please! tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Kurohomura
oh crap I didn't even realize it was voting time

A lot of you are focusing on physical characteristics, but remember many dragons have personality traits that are more unique....

But for now I will join the band wagon and vote for Elrosiel
@Kurohomura
oh crap I didn't even realize it was voting time

A lot of you are focusing on physical characteristics, but remember many dragons have personality traits that are more unique....

But for now I will join the band wagon and vote for Elrosiel
It occurs to me that two Light Dragons died!

Upon a light dragons death, a role is revealed therefore I make this late post to tell you the rolls revealed, as dictated by random.org

Acerbus @TakaneEnomoto | Naegi
Lotus @Psychoseer | Flutterfluff

It occurs to me that two Light Dragons died!

Upon a light dragons death, a role is revealed therefore I make this late post to tell you the rolls revealed, as dictated by random.org

Acerbus @TakaneEnomoto | Naegi
Lotus @Psychoseer | Flutterfluff

bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
And so the truth has been revealed!
Since we're now sure about the role of one dragon, could I change my vote to Naegi?

@Kurohomura
And so the truth has been revealed!
Since we're now sure about the role of one dragon, could I change my vote to Naegi?

@Kurohomura
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21