Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fight of Factions [Story 4 (5 soon!) ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Kurohomura:

Awesome! Do you mind pinging me when the game kicks off?
@Kurohomura:

Awesome! Do you mind pinging me when the game kicks off?
Of course!

I'll need to anyway so you know which faction you're part of.
Of course!

I'll need to anyway so you know which faction you're part of.
17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
@Kakapo it'd be cool if you could send your chosen dragon soon(ish)
@Kakapo it'd be cool if you could send your chosen dragon soon(ish)
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
Need to contact me? Try messageing me on Felisfire, if you don't want to register there, you can always try me on my Facebook page
@Kurohomura: After long consideration, I would like to use this lil guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3679990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36800/3679990_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kurohomura:

After long consideration, I would like to use this lil guy:

3679990_350.png
Noted ~
Noted ~
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
@Kurohomura I'm going on vacation in a few days, so I won't be able to play this round, but I just wanted to let you know that I love these games and will try to enter the next one!
@Kurohomura I'm going on vacation in a few days, so I won't be able to play this round, but I just wanted to let you know that I love these games and will try to enter the next one!
623.png
No worries @tbex !

I'm wondering if you won't be back before it starts though ;P
No worries @tbex !

I'm wondering if you won't be back before it starts though ;P
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
@Kurohomura: I would love to join in though I've never done anything like this. Would that be alright?
@Kurohomura: I would love to join in though I've never done anything like this. Would that be alright?
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
That would be 111% okay @Parrot

This'll have some things that need to be ironed out still, however, so I hope it lives up to your expectations!
That would be 111% okay @Parrot

This'll have some things that need to be ironed out still, however, so I hope it lives up to your expectations!
bbtm2_zpse6cee531.png
@Kurohomura If that's the case then I would love to join with this guy! And hopefully I won't flounder around too much haha [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29287/2928694_350.png[/img]
@Kurohomura

If that's the case then I would love to join with this guy! And hopefully I won't flounder around too much haha

2928694_350.png
rix3ppo.pngEQDkzrh.pngFObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21