Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Coatl Conservation Center // NEW 4/17
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
Adoption Form

Dragon name or ID: Crystal(#65927212)
Do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: not at all!
Do you want to rename them? (We might have renaming scrolls!): i thought about it but i think crystal works just fine! :')
Are you donating to the rescue? (optional): unfortunately not but if i ever stumble across here and i see the rescue in need of food, i'd gladly donate!
Do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: yes, i will! coatls are my absolute favorite and i'm happy to see a rescue center for them! crystal also fits one of my lair aesthetics so you can assure that she'll have a permanent home in my lair! <3
Adoption Form

Dragon name or ID: Crystal(#65927212)
Do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: not at all!
Do you want to rename them? (We might have renaming scrolls!): i thought about it but i think crystal works just fine! :')
Are you donating to the rescue? (optional): unfortunately not but if i ever stumble across here and i see the rescue in need of food, i'd gladly donate!
Do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: yes, i will! coatls are my absolute favorite and i'm happy to see a rescue center for them! crystal also fits one of my lair aesthetics so you can assure that she'll have a permanent home in my lair! <3
46138.png
Adoption

Dragon name or ID: Amethyst (#65927213)
Do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: Never! She will be safe.
Do you want to rename them? (We might have renaming scrolls!): No, her current name is perfect!
Are you donating to the rescue? (optional): Unfortunately not, as I'm very low on pretty much everything.
Do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: Of course!
Adoption

Dragon name or ID: Amethyst (#65927213)
Do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: Never! She will be safe.
Do you want to rename them? (We might have renaming scrolls!): No, her current name is perfect!
Are you donating to the rescue? (optional): Unfortunately not, as I'm very low on pretty much everything.
Do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: Of course!
eoc_button.gif
up
up
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bdloyzd.gif o R U T H
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
Surrender Form Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63167061][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631671/63167061_350.png[/img][/url] Age of dragon: 7 months Gender of dragon: male Reason of surrender: need room Does this dragon have any special quirks/lore/art? (optional): 7th gen Night Warrior Are you also surrendering his/her familiar? (Dragons that are bonded with familiars have a much easier time transitioning into the rescue. The pair will never be separated.): no Have any scrolls been applied to this dragon that you know of?: unknown
Surrender Form

Dragon:
63167061_350.png
Age of dragon: 7 months
Gender of dragon: male
Reason of surrender: need room
Does this dragon have any special quirks/lore/art? (optional): 7th gen Night Warrior
Are you also surrendering his/her familiar? (Dragons that are bonded with familiars have a much easier time transitioning into the rescue. The pair will never be separated.): no
Have any scrolls been applied to this dragon that you know of?: unknown
up
up
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
Adoption Form

Dragon name or ID: Sapphire #66822848
Do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: Nope!
Do you want to rename them? (We might have renaming scrolls!): no, I think sapphire is a perfect name!
Are you donating to the rescue? (optional): sadly, no. I impulse bought like five dragons and I am completely broke now. I might later though.
Do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: of course!
Adoption Form

Dragon name or ID: Sapphire #66822848
Do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: Nope!
Do you want to rename them? (We might have renaming scrolls!): no, I think sapphire is a perfect name!
Are you donating to the rescue? (optional): sadly, no. I impulse bought like five dragons and I am completely broke now. I might later though.
Do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: of course!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
bump
bump
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
[right][b]adoption form ![/b] [b]dragon name or ID:[/b] bermuda ( #67571642 ) ! [b]do you have plans to exalt this dragon?:[/b] nope ! :3 [b]do you want to rename them? (we might have renaming scrolls!):[/b] no thank you ! [b]are you donating to the rescue? (optional):[/b] i will donate a renaming scroll ! [b]do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?:[/b] yeas !! bermuda will be coming to a loving home [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][/right]
adoption form !

dragon name or ID: bermuda ( #67571642 ) !
do you have plans to exalt this dragon?: nope ! :3
do you want to rename them? (we might have renaming scrolls!): no thank you !
are you donating to the rescue? (optional): i will donate a renaming scroll !
do you promise to take care of this dragon for a very long time?: yeas !! bermuda will be coming to a loving home
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
Surrender Form Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67126033][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671261/67126033_350.png[/img][/url] Age of dragon: 1 month Gender of dragon: male Reason of surrender: bought with the intention of lore, but recently decided otherwise, someone else would probably take care of him better Does this dragon have any special quirks/lore/art? (optional): no Are you also surrendering his/her familiar? (Dragons that are bonded with familiars have a much easier time transitioning into the rescue. The pair will never be separated.): no Have any scrolls been applied to this dragon that you know of?: nope
Surrender Form

Dragon:
67126033_350.png
Age of dragon: 1 month
Gender of dragon: male
Reason of surrender: bought with the intention of lore, but recently decided otherwise, someone else would probably take care of him better
Does this dragon have any special quirks/lore/art? (optional): no
Are you also surrendering his/her familiar? (Dragons that are bonded with familiars have a much easier time transitioning into the rescue. The pair will never be separated.): no
Have any scrolls been applied to this dragon that you know of?: nope
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +2
25 GEMINI
oo FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
FvfV2kD.png
ll0CfnD.png
donate frogs
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23