Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -closed-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Thysiria Sure thing. I'll keep you updated :)
@Thysiria Sure thing. I'll keep you updated :)
@Amorah It's 8kg
@CoffeeCaat Yes! I'll send a PA ^^
@Amorah It's 8kg
@CoffeeCaat Yes! I'll send a PA ^^
up
up
@Suspended
Ahhh that's ok thank you for letting me know!
@Suspended
Ahhh that's ok thank you for letting me know!
Hi! If it's any help (considering there's like. no public records for this UMA), I bought my copy of Wild Sunset for 8kg on 23 Jan. 2019, so you might be able to ask for around that amount. Regardless, good luck with your sales! [emoji=money bag size=1]
Hi! If it's any help (considering there's like. no public records for this UMA), I bought my copy of Wild Sunset for 8kg on 23 Jan. 2019, so you might be able to ask for around that amount. Regardless, good luck with your sales!
@Suspended I’d love to get from you. Would you take + as partial trade?
@Suspended I’d love to get from you. Would you take + as partial trade?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Rookie Ok thank you! I appreciate that. ^^

I'll try to keep prices consistent. It doesn't feel too great if I disrupt the price of things too much. I know how it is to spend a good chunk of cash on something only to see it go for less than half of that price soon after.
@Rookie Ok thank you! I appreciate that. ^^

I'll try to keep prices consistent. It doesn't feel too great if I disrupt the price of things too much. I know how it is to spend a good chunk of cash on something only to see it go for less than half of that price soon after.
@butcherbaby Hey, sure I would. Do those 2 + 4kg sound reasonable? ^^
@butcherbaby Hey, sure I would. Do those 2 + 4kg sound reasonable? ^^
@Suspended Er, you have The Bringer priced at 4500g in the AH? X-D I don’t mind trading them at cost, but 500g for both is just a little low LOL
@Suspended Er, you have The Bringer priced at 4500g in the AH? X-D I don’t mind trading them at cost, but 500g for both is just a little low LOL
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Oh sorry, I forget about some of my AH listings. I'm pretty flexible about the value I place on things depending on how much I need the gems, and at the time I posted I was pretty desperate.
But, thank you for reminding me! I was mostly just throwing a number out there anticipating a haggle, but i'd be happy with 2.5kg + those 2 then! ^^ Not trying to rip you off or anything. Sorry for the discrepancy.

Edit: Also sorry for the triple ping... my connection is trash sometimes.
@butcherbaby Oh sorry, I forget about some of my AH listings. I'm pretty flexible about the value I place on things depending on how much I need the gems, and at the time I posted I was pretty desperate.
But, thank you for reminding me! I was mostly just throwing a number out there anticipating a haggle, but i'd be happy with 2.5kg + those 2 then! ^^ Not trying to rip you off or anything. Sorry for the discrepancy.

Edit: Also sorry for the triple ping... my connection is trash sometimes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9