Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dom exaltee Restoration (Lightning)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi! I don't tend to check my sales, but I'll have a look and let you know. May I ask why?
Hi! I don't tend to check my sales, but I'll have a look and let you know. May I ask why?
@Experiment

Of course! Not long ago I bought a pretty Veilspun female from the AH.
I missed that she had been bred shortly before being sold, and when I checked out her hatchling (a singleton) I kinda fell in love :")

Unfortunately, the baby girl had been exalted so quick (for a dominance push?) I couldn't get my dibs on her in time. Now my plan is to "reunite" momma and daughter!

I want to try my luck and ask the person who exalted her - once I've found them - if they could restore that hatchling for me. I would of course pay them accordingy, if requested.
@Experiment

Of course! Not long ago I bought a pretty Veilspun female from the AH.
I missed that she had been bred shortly before being sold, and when I checked out her hatchling (a singleton) I kinda fell in love :")

Unfortunately, the baby girl had been exalted so quick (for a dominance push?) I couldn't get my dibs on her in time. Now my plan is to "reunite" momma and daughter!

I want to try my luck and ask the person who exalted her - once I've found them - if they could restore that hatchling for me. I would of course pay them accordingy, if requested.
MRMeAKr.png
I looked around my most recent sales, and have unfortunately come to no luck. I will keep an eye on my sales for the next few days and will keep checking the search tab for you!

I tend to go offline for 1-2 days, due to school starting up again for me here in Britain, so any responses about them could be delayed.

I hope you find the user you so desire, though.
I looked around my most recent sales, and have unfortunately come to no luck. I will keep an eye on my sales for the next few days and will keep checking the search tab for you!

I tend to go offline for 1-2 days, due to school starting up again for me here in Britain, so any responses about them could be delayed.

I hope you find the user you so desire, though.
@Experiment

Still, thanks alot for your help! Every bit of it (even if ultimately not sucessful) is welcome :)
@Experiment

Still, thanks alot for your help! Every bit of it (even if ultimately not sucessful) is welcome :)
MRMeAKr.png
Sorry I don't remember anything...
Hope you find them
Sorry I don't remember anything...
Hope you find them
I don't know if anyone ever did name my hatchlings helloworld, there's no record of it in my recent sales history. Even if they did, I usually don't check who I sell fodder to.

Good luck with your quest!
I don't know if anyone ever did name my hatchlings helloworld, there's no record of it in my recent sales history. Even if they did, I usually don't check who I sell fodder to.

Good luck with your quest!
thDLJf3.png they/them, it/its MV1Iakt.png
FR+10
Bumping to keep this at the top of the topic list. Good luck with your search!
Bumping to keep this at the top of the topic list. Good luck with your search!
Thank.png

fr +2 | 20 | she/her
dragons for adoption
Ah, sorry i did not catch their username when they bought the hatchling; and they were bought too long ago from the AH to be in my history. good luck on finding them tho!!
Ah, sorry i did not catch their username when they bought the hatchling; and they were bought too long ago from the AH to be in my history. good luck on finding them tho!!
@almosteverything thank you so much, you're very welcome!

@nonbearnary many thanks! If I remember correctly, the 'HelloWorlds' that I found you through are the triplets from your Delta. I left a star on her btw, her biologist vibe is just so charming (my boyfriend is a biologist, maybe that's why I like her so much :p). Also as a droplet i'm always happy about pretty water-themed names! :)
@almosteverything thank you so much, you're very welcome!

@nonbearnary many thanks! If I remember correctly, the 'HelloWorlds' that I found you through are the triplets from your Delta. I left a star on her btw, her biologist vibe is just so charming (my boyfriend is a biologist, maybe that's why I like her so much :p). Also as a droplet i'm always happy about pretty water-themed names! :)
MRMeAKr.png
@Thrixopelma @LittleParade

So after three rounds of pings and some helpful feedback that it's likely not useful to go back further in the search history, I think I need to ask for your help once more.

Would one of you be alright to maybe ask arround in the Lightning dominance thread for me? Temporarily switching Flights for this purpose is something I've briefly considered, but it is kind of a very last resort because water really does feel like my home. I don't have many active friends here on FR I talk to often, or I would've asked them first.

My biggest hope rn is that restlessStardust's offered search will be sucessful, but I don't want to put any pressure on them.

@Thrixopelma @LittleParade

So after three rounds of pings and some helpful feedback that it's likely not useful to go back further in the search history, I think I need to ask for your help once more.

Would one of you be alright to maybe ask arround in the Lightning dominance thread for me? Temporarily switching Flights for this purpose is something I've briefly considered, but it is kind of a very last resort because water really does feel like my home. I don't have many active friends here on FR I talk to often, or I would've asked them first.

My biggest hope rn is that restlessStardust's offered search will be sucessful, but I don't want to put any pressure on them.

MRMeAKr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6