Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bully this dragon!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40
Whyst is b e a u t i f u l.
Whyst is b e a u t i f u l.
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
[b][i]EW EW EW EW WHYST INFECTED MY NEST LOOK AT THIS UGLY CHILD. ITS SIBLINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL WHAT WENT WRONG-[/i][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67762789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677628/67762789_350.png[/img][/url]
EW EW EW EW WHYST INFECTED MY NEST LOOK AT THIS UGLY CHILD. ITS SIBLINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL WHAT WENT WRONG-
67762789_350.png
part of me effing loves Whyst, part of me hates his very existence
The Whystie side: lookit the gooboy! babey child!
THe Whystont side: D I S G O S T A N G
part of me effing loves Whyst, part of me hates his very existence
The Whystie side: lookit the gooboy! babey child!
THe Whystont side: D I S G O S T A N G
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
I put together a roast for this blue faced moldy piece of toast

Definition of "do you know where that's been".
I could mistaken this thing for those melted up skittles in those bags that are all clumped together and their colors just merge to form one abomination. Whyst, is that skittle bag.
I put together a roast for this blue faced moldy piece of toast

Definition of "do you know where that's been".
I could mistaken this thing for those melted up skittles in those bags that are all clumped together and their colors just merge to form one abomination. Whyst, is that skittle bag.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Okay, who peed in the pool
Own up to it we can all see it
Okay, who peed in the pool
Own up to it we can all see it
Whyst, you disappoint me. Why couldn't you just be an XXY like your siblings? Sometimes I feel like you didn't even TRY to be born correctly. Your siblings never hd this problem! And I recently went to go talk this over with Flamecaller, and she said you wouldn't even be CONSIDERED for exaltation unless you get your eyes to normal! Honestly Whyst, I feel like if you put in even a SMALL BIT of EFFORT for once, we wouldn't having this talk right now! Whenever we go out in public, people always talk about their sons being primal and XXX and all I have is you. I've had to dress you up in an accent and an insane amount of apparel just so that other people can look at you! And I've had this chat with you several times this month. Hopefully you'll listen to me for once.
Whyst, you disappoint me. Why couldn't you just be an XXY like your siblings? Sometimes I feel like you didn't even TRY to be born correctly. Your siblings never hd this problem! And I recently went to go talk this over with Flamecaller, and she said you wouldn't even be CONSIDERED for exaltation unless you get your eyes to normal! Honestly Whyst, I feel like if you put in even a SMALL BIT of EFFORT for once, we wouldn't having this talk right now! Whenever we go out in public, people always talk about their sons being primal and XXX and all I have is you. I've had to dress you up in an accent and an insane amount of apparel just so that other people can look at you! And I've had this chat with you several times this month. Hopefully you'll listen to me for once.
Lichtdrache.gif
Do you think that the ugliest dragon ever should meet with the most beautiful? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60434548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604346/60434548_350.png[/img][/url]
Do you think that the ugliest dragon ever should meet with the most beautiful?
60434548_350.png
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-03-12 10:59:15" ] Do you think that the ugliest dragon ever should meet with the most beautiful? [/quote] Okay firstly, Whyst isn't the ugliest dragon. He's the most dIS-GUS-[b]TANG[/b] dragon ever to exists and that people should insult him. Secondly, that dragon is GORGOUS OMG, her skin really is a PERFECT fit for her as it really compliments the dragons colors while really making her stand out too!!! 10/10 dragon right there! I'd make art for her too if I knew how to draw banescales haha. But I'd do better with gijinka art honestly XD Thirdly, sure why not. The prettiest dragon might just be able to squish Whyst ego since all the insults don't seem to be working xD
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-03-12 10:59:15:
Do you think that the ugliest dragon ever should meet with the most beautiful?

Okay firstly, Whyst isn't the ugliest dragon. He's the most dIS-GUS-TANG dragon ever to exists and that people should insult him.

Secondly, that dragon is GORGOUS OMG, her skin really is a PERFECT fit for her as it really compliments the dragons colors while really making her stand out too!!! 10/10 dragon right there! I'd make art for her too if I knew how to draw banescales haha. But I'd do better with gijinka art honestly XD

Thirdly, sure why not. The prettiest dragon might just be able to squish Whyst ego since all the insults don't seem to be working xD
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
Despite how many eyes they have, nobody can really see any sort of future for this monstrosity
Despite how many eyes they have, nobody can really see any sort of future for this monstrosity
kZjIfse.gif
[quote name="SnailBones" date="2021-03-12 18:12:16" ] Despite how many eyes they have, nobody can really see any sort of future for this monstrosity [/quote] No one can even see. Pretty sure they were blinded by the ugliness a while ago. I mean, I'm still recovering...
SnailBones wrote on 2021-03-12 18:12:16:
No one can even see. Pretty sure they were blinded by the ugliness a while ago. I mean, I'm still recovering...
And you whose watching up above,

They're teaching me to kill,

Who's teaching me to love?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40