Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [UMA's] User Made Accents + Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@cottoncloud could i get a price check on these?
@cottoncloud could i get a price check on these?
ePOliyb.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
@sprucetea I'd like to get around 3.8-4k for the ridgy skin and 3k for the scuba one.
@sprucetea I'd like to get around 3.8-4k for the ridgy skin and 3k for the scuba one.
ok! i don't have that much... thank you either way!
ok! i don't have that much... thank you either way!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png

I saw you are looking for 3k.
I need time to sell eggs (or could give you the eggs directly) but would buy it for that price and can give you 1k right now.

I saw you are looking for 3k.
I need time to sell eggs (or could give you the eggs directly) but would buy it for that price and can give you 1k right now.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
price check on and ?
price check on and ?
733EAYl.png
@cottoncloud
How much for ?
@cottoncloud
How much for ?
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@cottoncloud

I'm interested in . On the AH, another Imp Accent from them from around the same time is going for about 2.5kg. However, a Bogsneak accent more in line with the style is going for 5kg. Can I ask how much you would price it?
@cottoncloud

I'm interested in . On the AH, another Imp Accent from them from around the same time is going for about 2.5kg. However, a Bogsneak accent more in line with the style is going for 5kg. Can I ask how much you would price it?
uCR5SCW.png
@Maikatze Yeah I'd like to get 3k pure atm for that.
@Maikatze Yeah I'd like to get 3k pure atm for that.
@Finne Lightbringer was a limited run for 5k almost three years ago so I'd like at least 7k for it now. The other skin sold yesterday for around 3k.
@Finne Lightbringer was a limited run for 5k almost three years ago so I'd like at least 7k for it now. The other skin sold yesterday for around 3k.
@Closetcreep Looking to get at least 4k for that one.
@Closetcreep Looking to get at least 4k for that one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8