Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Landed Not-So-Gracefully!
Hello fellow dragon people!! I'm new here (just joined TODAY!) and I'm so excited to be playing this game! I was a big Neopet fan back in the day (as I'm sure most of us were) and this game is JUST like that except with the best mythical creature....dragons!

Any messages, friend requests, tips, tricks, anything is welcome since I'm trying to learn so so much so so quickly and I'm quickly getting kind of lost.

I hope we all have an awesome dragon filled day!!
Hello fellow dragon people!! I'm new here (just joined TODAY!) and I'm so excited to be playing this game! I was a big Neopet fan back in the day (as I'm sure most of us were) and this game is JUST like that except with the best mythical creature....dragons!

Any messages, friend requests, tips, tricks, anything is welcome since I'm trying to learn so so much so so quickly and I'm quickly getting kind of lost.

I hope we all have an awesome dragon filled day!!
@RealKeekoMasala hello! welcome to FR! Hopefully you can get used to everything in here very soon.
I’m there to help if you need it, feel free to ask me anytime! :)
Have an awesome dragon-filled day too!
@RealKeekoMasala hello! welcome to FR! Hopefully you can get used to everything in here very soon.
I’m there to help if you need it, feel free to ask me anytime! :)
Have an awesome dragon-filled day too!
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
Welcome! Feel free to PM me with any questions, I also have discord where I’m more active on weekdays!
Welcome! Feel free to PM me with any questions, I also have discord where I’m more active on weekdays!
WkCEhwX.pngCioCFC3.png

tumblr_inline_nayxei5D171qg78ij.png
@espeonstudios @banksy thank you both for friending me and being so nice to me! this community is so nice and wonderful!
@espeonstudios @banksy thank you both for friending me and being so nice to me! this community is so nice and wonderful!
:>
:>
fl_commission_106-_espeonstudios.png
dragons for sale!
@RealKeekoMasala welcome to flight rising! i remember being pretty overwhelmed when i first joined, so if you have any questions or need help ever please feel free to dm me, i'm always down to lend a hand :D
@RealKeekoMasala welcome to flight rising! i remember being pretty overwhelmed when i first joined, so if you have any questions or need help ever please feel free to dm me, i'm always down to lend a hand :D
(also i just noticed you're a windy too, that's awesome! it's a lovely flight <3)
(also i just noticed you're a windy too, that's awesome! it's a lovely flight <3)
@Bugamuu I love the wind flight (plus if I was in ATLAB I'd definitely be an Air Nomad!) and I'm so excited to get to know everyone in the Wind flight and make so many friends!
@Bugamuu I love the wind flight (plus if I was in ATLAB I'd definitely be an Air Nomad!) and I'm so excited to get to know everyone in the Wind flight and make so many friends!
@RealKeekoMasala OHHHH YES ME TOO air is such a cool element and i just, really vibe with the whole fun-loving peace seeker thing lol, which i guess would be why i'm in wind here too!
that and, it's very pretty here lol
@RealKeekoMasala OHHHH YES ME TOO air is such a cool element and i just, really vibe with the whole fun-loving peace seeker thing lol, which i guess would be why i'm in wind here too!
that and, it's very pretty here lol