Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons(Including Veilspuns)-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@MoosesMuse
Sure! I think they'd be a great pair.
@MoosesMuse
Sure! I think they'd be a great pair.
R3T9Jmp.png
I'd like to request for Misty and Wildfire.
I'd like to request for Misty and Wildfire.
@LostIceDragon
I don’t have too much of a preference and I’d be okay with anything but I think Hemlock and Wildfire would be a good pair. If that would take too long though then as I said I’d be okay with anything :D
@LostIceDragon
I don’t have too much of a preference and I’d be okay with anything but I think Hemlock and Wildfire would be a good pair. If that would take too long though then as I said I’d be okay with anything :D
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
may i ask for a baby from misty and Skift? they are all so beautiful i hope i am posting in the right place..still a newbie lol..ty again for doing this for us xo
may i ask for a baby from misty and Skift? they are all so beautiful i hope i am posting in the right place..still a newbie lol..ty again for doing this for us xo
@ChaoticRandomly
Sure!

@Caelight
Sure! I'll see what I can do.

@crystalklair
Of course! You are posting in the right place, no worries. :)
@ChaoticRandomly
Sure!

@Caelight
Sure! I'll see what I can do.

@crystalklair
Of course! You are posting in the right place, no worries. :)
R3T9Jmp.png
@spxcesoul @Terrawolf @ChaoticRandomly @MoosesMuse @PlayourThree @Caelight

Hello everyone! If any of you do not want your order anymore please let me know now. I know it's taking awhile and I'm sorry. Veilspun cooldown is 20 days. . .Thanks!

Hello everyone! If any of you do not want your order anymore please let me know now. I know it's taking awhile and I'm sorry. Veilspun cooldown is 20 days. . .Thanks!
R3T9Jmp.png
I'll maybe think it out.
I'll maybe think it out.
@ChaoticRandomly
Take your time.
@ChaoticRandomly
Take your time.
R3T9Jmp.png
Whoops, I've been busy lately, but I still want the Veilspuns; I promise I'll get back to you soon!
Whoops, I've been busy lately, but I still want the Veilspuns; I promise I'll get back to you soon!

I'm so sorry to do this, but I am leaving FR. School has finally caught up to me and I can't keep this account up anymore. I hope you understand.... I hate not being able to give you the dragons you wanted, but I hope you understand where I am coming from. Thanks for understanding!

LostIceDragon

I'm so sorry to do this, but I am leaving FR. School has finally caught up to me and I can't keep this account up anymore. I hope you understand.... I hate not being able to give you the dragons you wanted, but I hope you understand where I am coming from. Thanks for understanding!

LostIceDragon
R3T9Jmp.png
1 2 3 4 5