Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Discussion
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@TropiNui thank you for liking my accent!

(and you are right, your own accent looks greeaaaat)
@TropiNui thank you for liking my accent!

(and you are right, your own accent looks greeaaaat)
bannerinoino_zpscmfb7h9a.png

kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Misplaced

Looks amazing, but you might have to be cautious of the black color rule; the lines has to be visibly darker than the color. Thought it might be my screen that doesn't show this well enough :P
@Misplaced

Looks amazing, but you might have to be cautious of the black color rule; the lines has to be visibly darker than the color. Thought it might be my screen that doesn't show this well enough :P
+9 FR time
@Uniccan I really like your "Gembound" skin! Though I shall warn you that it breaks the rules: [quote]Custom Skin and Accent submissions should not alter/delete portions of the Shadow layer. You may alter the hue of the shadow layer as a whole. The shadow layer must remain set to multiply mode. Shadows must be noticibly darker than the color on which they sit above. Paint may not go above the shadow layer.[/quote] I see that shadows are changed on your skin - just telling you, maybe you can fix it before the contest ends c:>
@Uniccan
I really like your "Gembound" skin! Though I shall warn you that it breaks the rules:
Quote:
Custom Skin and Accent submissions should not alter/delete portions of the Shadow layer. You may alter the hue of the shadow layer as a whole. The shadow layer must remain set to multiply mode. Shadows must be noticibly darker than the color on which they sit above. Paint may not go above the shadow layer.
I see that shadows are changed on your skin - just telling you, maybe you can fix it before the contest ends c:>
KmnIjfw.png
@TropiNui
Thank you! ;v;
@TropiNui
Thank you! ;v;
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Slothbug ahhh thankyou ! ; u ; I'm really excited that it seems to be well liked

aaand

@tropinui Ahh you like them both ; u ; thank you so so much as well !
@Slothbug ahhh thankyou ! ; u ; I'm really excited that it seems to be well liked

aaand

@tropinui Ahh you like them both ; u ; thank you so so much as well !
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
@Nabesima Ah! Thanks for telling me! For some reason I was under the impression that we could "repaint" the shadows if the 3d effect was preserved, buy glad you cleared out that misunderstanding. Adding the original shadow layer is piece of cake and easy fix, I'll do that when I get back to my computer :)
@Nabesima Ah! Thanks for telling me! For some reason I was under the impression that we could "repaint" the shadows if the 3d effect was preserved, buy glad you cleared out that misunderstanding. Adding the original shadow layer is piece of cake and easy fix, I'll do that when I get back to my computer :)
@Uniccan Yeah, you can "tint" the shadow layer and make it a slightly different colour, but you can't alter it or remove it beyond that.
@Uniccan Yeah, you can "tint" the shadow layer and make it a slightly different colour, but you can't alter it or remove it beyond that.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
Thanks @slothbug and @TropiNui :D
Thanks @slothbug and @TropiNui :D
[Update on my entry] Finally finished my second entry and just in time XD Watcha guys think? Its called. "Break of dawn" my friend came up with the name @Barrelracerme [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/171/a/d/skin_coatl_m_dragon_elements_friendly_2_by_stolen_wings-d7n731x.png[/img]
[Update on my entry]

Finally finished my second entry and just in time XD

Watcha guys think? Its called. "Break of dawn" my friend came up with the name @Barrelracerme

skin_coatl_m_dragon_elements_friendly_2_by_stolen_wings-d7n731x.png
@Majikarp i really like your Diya Bearer accent

@Dask amazing pearlie accent!

@Mewten adore the spiral accent!

@CobaltWyvern ohh what a good accent.. make one for females faes too? ;) fits perfectly with my trinket dragon :D

@snowy Paper Lantern yes please :D that is one amazing accent
@Majikarp i really like your Diya Bearer accent

@Dask amazing pearlie accent!

@Mewten adore the spiral accent!

@CobaltWyvern ohh what a good accent.. make one for females faes too? ;) fits perfectly with my trinket dragon :D

@snowy Paper Lantern yes please :D that is one amazing accent
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61