Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found
1 2
Hey! I'm subbed! I have one dragon that I've been trying to get to level 17, but the grind is really.. [i]really[/i] boring. I have two level 17 dragons already and just want to get Aurora up to 17 so I can give her my berserks that have been sitting in my hoard for a year. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42427625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424277/42427625_350.png[/img][/url] She has eliminate. I gave her meditation because she wasn't as quick as the two other level 17s I have, so I wanted to make sure she could get eliminate faster in the coli. If anyone's willing to train her over the course of however long it takes, I'm willing to make a deal! Could be that you keep the items you grind plus some gems from me, a trade for genes/dragons, whateva. I'm also okay with having multiple levelers. One person trains to 13, the other to 14, anything -- any offers are open. Side note: [i]She is very dear to me.[/i] My girlfriend gave her to me, so I'd rather have someone a bit more reputable or at least some kind of collateral to make sure you don't keep her.
Hey! I'm subbed!

I have one dragon that I've been trying to get to level 17, but the grind is really.. really boring. I have two level 17 dragons already and just want to get Aurora up to 17 so I can give her my berserks that have been sitting in my hoard for a year.

42427625_350.png

She has eliminate. I gave her meditation because she wasn't as quick as the two other level 17s I have, so I wanted to make sure she could get eliminate faster in the coli.

If anyone's willing to train her over the course of however long it takes, I'm willing to make a deal! Could be that you keep the items you grind plus some gems from me, a trade for genes/dragons, whateva.

I'm also okay with having multiple levelers. One person trains to 13, the other to 14, anything -- any offers are open.

Side note: She is very dear to me. My girlfriend gave her to me, so I'd rather have someone a bit more reputable or at least some kind of collateral to make sure you don't keep her.
zsksBAS.png
@kuminidae Hey, I'd be up for training your dragon :)
@kuminidae Hey, I'd be up for training your dragon :)
I’m currently leveling only 1 dragon so I have space for one more! She can be fully leveled by tomorrow :)

I have my leveling history in my signature
I’m currently leveling only 1 dragon so I have space for one more! She can be fully leveled by tomorrow :)

I have my leveling history in my signature
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@kuminidae me to icould help you if u need it :3
@kuminidae me to icould help you if u need it :3
@Cone ive seen you what was the fourm u where in again
@Cone ive seen you what was the fourm u where in again
@SkullyUnicorn
You traded gems and treasure with me earlier )
@SkullyUnicorn
You traded gems and treasure with me earlier )
yea i know but i forgot the fourm name
yea i know but i forgot the fourm name
@cone wait i can click the pic and and go to the forum ????I never new that
@cone wait i can click the pic and and go to the forum ????I never new that
@Peachie I think I'm gonna run with Cone -- no hard feelings! They just have a deal in their coli leveling rn!

@Cone I see that for the first three orders, it's 200g and you have one slot left. Can I count Aurora in that? Since she's level 12, can you actually bump her to level 25 for 110g? :)
@Peachie I think I'm gonna run with Cone -- no hard feelings! They just have a deal in their coli leveling rn!

@Cone I see that for the first three orders, it's 200g and you have one slot left. Can I count Aurora in that? Since she's level 12, can you actually bump her to level 25 for 110g? :)
zsksBAS.png
@kuminidae

I'd be able to do that sure! Just send her over and I'll get her leveled. I'll send a CR when I'm done and you attach the payment then
@kuminidae

I'd be able to do that sure! Just send her over and I'll get her leveled. I'll send a CR when I'm done and you attach the payment then
1 2