Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flat Sornieth Society
1 2 3
Hello welcome to flat Sornieth

The Theory:
Sornieth is flat. It is actually believed to be quite possible to fall from the edge of Sornieth. Once protected by the expansive ice sheets of Icewarden’s domain, global warming by Lightning and Fire flight have taken its toll on the barrier. Some of our members believe that this explains Tidelord’s disappearance stating that he fell from Sornieth while trying to claim the newly melted territories. He is now floating in space and pending rescue by the Arcanist.

Our Deity:
Some members of our organization believe that Sornieth is carried on the back of a Greatshell called Mutron. Others still choose to follow the dragon gods.

Evidence:
Sornieth’s world map is flat.

Both flat and round Sorniethers alike are welcome to discuss and debate as long as discussion remains civil.
Hello welcome to flat Sornieth

The Theory:
Sornieth is flat. It is actually believed to be quite possible to fall from the edge of Sornieth. Once protected by the expansive ice sheets of Icewarden’s domain, global warming by Lightning and Fire flight have taken its toll on the barrier. Some of our members believe that this explains Tidelord’s disappearance stating that he fell from Sornieth while trying to claim the newly melted territories. He is now floating in space and pending rescue by the Arcanist.

Our Deity:
Some members of our organization believe that Sornieth is carried on the back of a Greatshell called Mutron. Others still choose to follow the dragon gods.

Evidence:
Sornieth’s world map is flat.

Both flat and round Sorniethers alike are welcome to discuss and debate as long as discussion remains civil.
NcRl9aq.png
im a'bout to end this mans whole career [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [gamedb item=26100]
im a'bout to end this mans whole career
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Miniature Sornieth Globe
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
sornieth is flat i fell off the edge once :(

(source: trust me bro)
sornieth is flat i fell off the edge once :(

(source: trust me bro)
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
[quote name="Gemmi" date="2021-02-24 12:06:09" ] im a'bout to end this mans whole career [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [gamedb item=26100] [/quote] It's a half dome. The backside is flat.
Gemmi wrote on 2021-02-24 12:06:09:
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Miniature Sornieth Globe
It's a half dome. The backside is flat.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
tidelord vanished because he swam off the edge, pour one out for my mans
tidelord vanished because he swam off the edge, pour one out for my mans
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
Can confirm. As an earth lair, we've dug down enough to go completely through it . No other side.
Can confirm. As an earth lair, we've dug down enough to go completely through it . No other side.

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-02-24 12:59:40" ] [quote name="Gemmi" date="2021-02-24 12:06:09" ] im a'bout to end this mans whole career [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [gamedb item=26100] [/quote] It's a half dome. The backside is flat. [/quote] New hot take Sornieth is a hemisphere
SCB wrote on 2021-02-24 12:59:40:
Gemmi wrote on 2021-02-24 12:06:09:
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Miniature Sornieth Globe
It's a half dome. The backside is flat.
New hot take Sornieth is a hemisphere
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
technically the dragons wouldn't know if sornieth is flat or not

because if they try to go all the way around, it's just an ocean, and they'd probably get lost at sea or killed in a storm (both very likely)

because if they try to go all the way around, it's just an ocean, and they'd probably get lost at sea or killed in a storm (both very likely)
[quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-02-24 13:25:52" ] technically the dragons wouldn't know if sornieth is flat or not because if they try to go all the way around, it's just an ocean, and they'd probably get lost at sea or killed in a storm (both very likely) [/quote] The winds at the edge keep them from going that far. Blows 'em right back. Some clever ones tried to swim it, but the water pushed them back too. Pretty sure the deities don't want you to see the backside. Bet it's like the teacher's lounge, but for deities.
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-02-24 13:25:52:

The winds at the edge keep them from going that far. Blows 'em right back. Some clever ones tried to swim it, but the water pushed them back too. Pretty sure the deities don't want you to see the backside. Bet it's like the teacher's lounge, but for deities.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-02-24 13:28:14" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-02-24 13:25:52" ] technically the dragons wouldn't know if sornieth is flat or not because if they try to go all the way around, it's just an ocean, and they'd probably get lost at sea or killed in a storm (both very likely) [/quote] The winds at the edge keep them from going that far. Blows 'em right back. Some clever ones tried to swim it, but the water pushed them back too. Pretty sure the deities don't want you to see the backside. Bet it's like the teacher's lounge, but for deities. [/quote] you figured it out of COURSE [size=4]you found the tidelord[/size] he's just chilling in the giant ocean he needed a break he's just vibin in the underwater part of the deity's lounge
SCB wrote on 2021-02-24 13:28:14:
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-02-24 13:25:52:

The winds at the edge keep them from going that far. Blows 'em right back. Some clever ones tried to swim it, but the water pushed them back too. Pretty sure the deities don't want you to see the backside. Bet it's like the teacher's lounge, but for deities.

you figured it out

of COURSE

you found the tidelord

he's just chilling in the giant ocean

he needed a break

he's just vibin in the underwater part of the deity's lounge
1 2 3