Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S](Dappled Dunhoof!
1 2 3
Hi everyone! I am here to sell a Dappled Dunhoof which I have more than one. I don't want it wasted in my hoard. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/636.png[/img] [s]I am not good at business. You can name your price freely.[/s] [b]SOLD: 1600 gem by @Nydhogg[/b] [s][b][i]I will accpet the highest price before the 2nd light festival(this sunday?)[/b][/s] [/i]PS: I have a few festival sprite too(Fire/Arcane/Plague/Earth/Shadow/Wind/Water/Nature).You can tell me if you want any of them. Thank you! ----------------------------------------------------------------Love from Vine
Hi everyone! I am here to sell a Dappled Dunhoof which I have more than one. I don't want it wasted in my hoard.
636.png
I am not good at business. You can name your price freely.
SOLD: 1600 gem by @Nydhogg
I will accpet the highest price before the 2nd light festival(this sunday?)
PS: I have a few festival sprite too(Fire/Arcane/Plague/Earth/Shadow/Wind/Water/Nature).You can tell me if you want any of them.
Thank you!
Love from Vine
I am 15 hours ahead of FR time.
Wow, how lucky you are! I am also not sure about the price but if I want to buy one, I may accept no more than 500kT.
Wow, how lucky you are! I am also not sure about the price but if I want to buy one, I may accept no more than 500kT.
@rafilos Thank you! I will accept your price if no one make a higher one before the light festival begins.
@rafilos Thank you! I will accept your price if no one make a higher one before the light festival begins.
@vine

Are you interested in just treasure/gems or also in other things? I could offer several festival items, triple leaf coatl (irishim, TG), triple seafoam imps (irishim, TG) and dragons from my near Crim/Crim/gold circuit irishim coatl/WC breeding pair.... You know, in addition to gems
@vine

Are you interested in just treasure/gems or also in other things? I could offer several festival items, triple leaf coatl (irishim, TG), triple seafoam imps (irishim, TG) and dragons from my near Crim/Crim/gold circuit irishim coatl/WC breeding pair.... You know, in addition to gems
@Andromeda I guess I can accept some beautiful cotals as an addition, especially a gold circuit one. But I don't need more imp or WC now. Thank you!
@Andromeda I guess I can accept some beautiful cotals as an addition, especially a gold circuit one. But I don't need more imp or WC now. Thank you!
@Vine

Hi, how much are you asking for your arcane sprite? I traded mine last week when I was low on funds and now that empty spot is glaring at me from my bestiary :) I might not have enough right now but I'm hoping to by tomorrow!
@Vine

Hi, how much are you asking for your arcane sprite? I traded mine last week when I was low on funds and now that empty spot is glaring at me from my bestiary :) I might not have enough right now but I'm hoping to by tomorrow!
@Snafflewyrm I just search it in the AH and found it too expensive. How much will you offer?
@Snafflewyrm I just search it in the AH and found it too expensive. How much will you offer?
@vine
How much for the Fire Sprite? :)
@vine
How much for the Fire Sprite? :)
eswSnrS.png
fdUVIfW.png
JvUa9ma.png
WOnbzPI.png

Like my profile dragon? She's up for auction!
@tiffdawriter Name your price please..XD
@tiffdawriter Name your price please..XD
@Vine
can i give you 400k for your fire and arcane sprites? :3
@Vine
can i give you 400k for your fire and arcane sprites? :3
1 2 3