Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Thing i'm missing from hiatus
Why did you leave for almost 2 years guuurl. This is the list of all the festival apparels i missed and how many of them i would love to get [center][b][size=5]PRIORITY[/size][/b] [i]What i'm more interested in having[/i][/center] [center] [item=scene: Remembrance] x3[/center] [center][item= luminous halo] x2 [item=Voltvolley Implements] x4 [item=Igneous Iguana] x3 [item=Starfall Crystalcloak] x4 [item=Standard of the Arcanist] x3 [item=Feathery Fallout] x1 [item= Riot Hazebeacon] x5 [item= Standard of the Plaguebringer] x4 [item=Boneyard Bard] x2 [item=Cairnstone Carry] x3 [item=Standard of the Earthshaker] x3 [item=Standard of the Icewarden] x3 [item=Glacierguard Platemail] x3 [item=Shadowstrike] x1 [item= Standard of the Shadowbinder] x3 [item=Reedcleft Resonance] x2 [item=Standard of the Windsinger] x3 [item= Standard of the Tidelord] x3 [item= Standard of the Gladekeeper] x4[/center] [center][item=Shining Cancer] x2 [item=Crackling Leo] x3 [item=Burning Virgo] x2 [item=Enchanted Libra] x1 [item=Spoiling Scorpio] x2 [item=Unyielding Sagittarius] x1 [item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian] x3 [item=Contagion Gem Guardian] x3 [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] x3 [item=Frigid Gem Guardian] x3 [item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] x3 [item=Zephyr Gem Guardian] x2 [item=Tsunami Gem Guardian] x1 [item=Everbloom Gem Guardian] x3[/center] [center][b][size=5]NOT FESTIVAL RELATED[/size][/b] [item=Scene: Pillow Palace] x1 [item=Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct] x1 [item=scene: strange chest] [/center]
Why did you leave for almost 2 years guuurl.
This is the list of all the festival apparels i missed and how many of them i would love to get

PRIORITY
What i'm more interested in having

Scene: Remembrance x3
Luminous Halo x2 Voltvolley Implements x4 Igneous Iguana x3 Starfall Crystalcloak x4 Standard of the Arcanist x3 Feathery Fallout x1 Riot Hazebeacon x5 Standard of the Plaguebringer x4 Boneyard Bard x2 Cairnstone Carry x3 Standard of the Earthshaker x3 Standard of the Icewarden x3 Glacierguard Platemail x3 Shadowstrike x1 Standard of the Shadowbinder x3 Reedcleft Resonance x2 Standard of the Windsinger x3 Standard of the Tidelord x3 Standard of the Gladekeeper x4

Shining Cancer x2 Crackling Leo x3 Burning Virgo x2 Enchanted Libra x1 Spoiling Scorpio x2 Unyielding Sagittarius x1 Crystalspine Gem Guardian x3 Contagion Gem Guardian x3 Shattered Plain Gem Guardian x3 Frigid Gem Guardian x3 Driftwood Gem Guardian x3 Zephyr Gem Guardian x2 Tsunami Gem Guardian x1 Everbloom Gem Guardian x3

NOT FESTIVAL RELATED

Scene: Pillow Palace x1 Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct x1

~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
[center][b][size=5]WHAT I WAS ABLE TO GET[/size][/b] [item=scene: Lightweaver's Domain] x1 [item=scene: Icewarden's Domain] x4 [item=scene: Earthshaker's Domain] x1 [item= scene: Plaguebringer's Domain] x2 [item=Frostfaerie wings] x2 [item= Standard of the Shadowbinder] x2 [item=Shadowstrike] x4 [item=Reedcleft Resonance] x3 [item= Current Caller Raiment] x5 [item=Standard of the Windsinger] x2 [item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] x5 [item=Daybreak Decorations] x5 [item=Boneyard Bard] x3 [item=Gemologist's Discovery] x5 [item=Feathery Fallout] x4 [item=Igneous Iguana] x2 [item=Voltvolley Implements] x1 [item= Standard of the Gladekeeper] x1 [item= Standard of the Tidelord] x2 [item=Glacierguard Platemail] x2 [item=Standard of the Icewarden] x2 [item=Standard of the Earthshaker] x2 [item=Cairnstone Carry] x2 [item=Standard of the Arcanist] x2 [item= Standard of the Plaguebringer] x1 [item=Starfall Crystalcloak] x1 [item=Spoiling Scorpio] x1 [item=Tsunami Gem Guardian] x2 [item=Wandering Aquarius] x5 [item=enchanted libra] x2 [item= zephyr gem guardian] x1 [item=Burning Virgo] x1 [item=Unyielding Sagittarius] x2 [item=Shining Cancer] x1 [center][b][size=5]People i'm really thankful for [/size][/b] These guys helped me donating and they're just awesome. This mention is literally nothing but i want them to know i'm really gratefull. @Sinjin @Tsiegh @butterman @Saphira455 [/center]
WHAT I WAS ABLE TO GET

Scene: Lightweaver's Domain x1 Scene: Icewarden's Domain x4 Scene: Earthshaker's Domain x1 Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain x2

Frostfaerie Wings x2 Standard of the Shadowbinder x2 Shadowstrike x4 Reedcleft Resonance x3 Current Caller Raiment x5 Standard of the Windsinger x2 Greenskeeper Treeshroud x5 Daybreak Decorations x5 Boneyard Bard x3 Gemologist's Discovery x5 Feathery Fallout x4 Igneous Iguana x2 Voltvolley Implements x1 Standard of the Gladekeeper x1 Standard of the Tidelord x2 Glacierguard Platemail x2 Standard of the Icewarden x2 Standard of the Earthshaker x2 Cairnstone Carry x2 Standard of the Arcanist x2 Standard of the Plaguebringer x1 Starfall Crystalcloak x1

Spoiling Scorpio x1 Tsunami Gem Guardian x2 Wandering Aquarius x5 Enchanted Libra x2 Zephyr Gem Guardian x1 Burning Virgo x1 Unyielding Sagittarius x2 Shining Cancer x1

People i'm really thankful for

These guys helped me donating and they're just awesome. This mention is literally nothing but i want them to know i'm really gratefull.

@Sinjin @Tsiegh @butterman @Saphira455

» Wishlist| Sale tab
they will return? [center] [item=scene: Lightweaver's Domain] x4 [item=scene: Stormcatcher's Domain] x5[item=scene: Flamecaller's Domain] x5 [item=scene: Arcanist's Domain] x5 [item= scene: Plaguebringer's Domain] x3 [item=scene: Earthshaker's Domain] x4 [item=scene: Icewarden's Domain] x1 [item=scene: Quaint Parlor] x5 [s]Why the hell are those so expensive yet so gorgeous[/s]
they will return?

Scene: Lightweaver's Domain x4 Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain x5 Scene: Flamecaller's Domain x5 Scene: Arcanist's Domain x5 Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain x3 Scene: Earthshaker's Domain x4 Scene: Icewarden's Domain x1 Scene: Quaint Parlor x5

Why the hell are those so expensive yet so gorgeous
» Wishlist| Sale tab