Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30
@CrystalDragon14 thank you so much!
@CrystalDragon14 thank you so much!
orpheus (he/him)

avid familiar collector who is hoping to acquire all the holiday familiars he can! also hoping to open a hatchery soon

also an artist, can be found on tumblr at the-rxven-king, twitter at the_rxven_king, and on insta at therxvenking!!!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2901288/1#post_2901288][img]https://i.imgur.com/YDYLden.gif[/img][/url]
YDYLden.gif
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@CrystalDragon14 I have 4 babs I want to donate :) can we set that up?
@CrystalDragon14 I have 4 babs I want to donate :) can we set that up?
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Siakb sure! just send me a CR
@Siakb sure! just send me a CR
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14
Is "Bluesight" still available?
@CrystalDragon14
Is "Bluesight" still available?
Some say that Will O' the Wisps can lead you to your fate. Come follow them into the Mire; discover your destiny and change your fate.

1c82bd362b7d3c192572145bbda4031744e46d0f.jpeg
@Selesnya
yep!
@Selesnya
yep!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14
Would I be able to get him and name him Astraios
I have some Coatl babies I could trade for him if you'd like ^_^
@CrystalDragon14
Would I be able to get him and name him Astraios
I have some Coatl babies I could trade for him if you'd like ^_^
Some say that Will O' the Wisps can lead you to your fate. Come follow them into the Mire; discover your destiny and change your fate.

1c82bd362b7d3c192572145bbda4031744e46d0f.jpeg
@Selesnya sent him over to you! If you want to donate any dragons, feel free to send me a CR.
@Selesnya sent him over to you! If you want to donate any dragons, feel free to send me a CR.
pro tips:
@CrystalDragon14 I would love to take Bluesight!
@CrystalDragon14 I would love to take Bluesight!
@deathbysuzu sadly, he was just taken.
@deathbysuzu sadly, he was just taken.
pro tips:
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30