Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broken Shards of Divinity (open)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Yeah, I'd had the idea of something like this since I made them, but even I didn't realize how hard it'd affect their life until now...
Yeah, I'd had the idea of something like this since I made them, but even I didn't realize how hard it'd affect their life until now...
@JustAGamerFurry2
Please note that with Mana's mask, no one can actually see the sweat on their brow. He could've noticed how out of it they were though, or something similar?
@JustAGamerFurry2
Please note that with Mana's mask, no one can actually see the sweat on their brow. He could've noticed how out of it they were though, or something similar?
pff oof, yeah I'll fix it
pff oof, yeah I'll fix it
Hmm what to choose, what to choose.
Hmm what to choose, what to choose.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Items that will be given by World Enchanting Songs will be unique items that are the only one of their kind. However since she cannot interact with the Shards directly (I.e PM’s) the Patrons will be asking for the specifics of the items

Examples include:
  • Shifty Storage: An item of unknown shape and size that changes with the owners wishes. Just how much it can actually hold and it’s limits are unknown. Though if an item isn’t used often it seems to disappear...
  • Gourmands Guard: A weapon owned by someone who loved to eat and was often used to butcher the creatures it had slain. It’s shape changes depending on its owners needs. Increases the chance of edible materials being dropped by monsters and rare item drops.
  • Celestial Circlet: A circlet made out of the darkest Halionite (a blessed ore that is black in coloration where the darkest shade is considered the most pure). Small diamonds of varying colors are embedded into the metal in patterns similar to the constellations. Increases INT by 10 and VIT by 5.

Examples don’t include:
Anything that would make your character a one hit wonder every time that they fight, and increases their increase their stats by 15 levels (total). Otherwise everything’s up for debate.
Items that will be given by World Enchanting Songs will be unique items that are the only one of their kind. However since she cannot interact with the Shards directly (I.e PM’s) the Patrons will be asking for the specifics of the items

Examples include:
  • Shifty Storage: An item of unknown shape and size that changes with the owners wishes. Just how much it can actually hold and it’s limits are unknown. Though if an item isn’t used often it seems to disappear...
  • Gourmands Guard: A weapon owned by someone who loved to eat and was often used to butcher the creatures it had slain. It’s shape changes depending on its owners needs. Increases the chance of edible materials being dropped by monsters and rare item drops.
  • Celestial Circlet: A circlet made out of the darkest Halionite (a blessed ore that is black in coloration where the darkest shade is considered the most pure). Small diamonds of varying colors are embedded into the metal in patterns similar to the constellations. Increases INT by 10 and VIT by 5.

Examples don’t include:
Anything that would make your character a one hit wonder every time that they fight, and increases their increase their stats by 15 levels (total). Otherwise everything’s up for debate.
oulcMpY.gif
What does everyone's characters think they should do? Figured I'd ask since we have to decide together or we die.

Aidan is leaning towards declining the offer since:
1. All their Patrons are bothered by it.
2. He doesn't know what Summer wants in exchange for the favor.
3. It means that they have to listen to her and Aidan's a lead himself type of guy.

But people've accepted it for a reason. It's much easier to get stronger that way and it's probably safer too. He imagines that it's less work too since there's more staff to help with everything.

Aidan probably wants to do a bit of investigation on the guild's innerworkings first so I could I get a time limit on the quest? It means I have more time to think about that item too. :3 They're going to be fun to create.
What does everyone's characters think they should do? Figured I'd ask since we have to decide together or we die.

Aidan is leaning towards declining the offer since:
1. All their Patrons are bothered by it.
2. He doesn't know what Summer wants in exchange for the favor.
3. It means that they have to listen to her and Aidan's a lead himself type of guy.

But people've accepted it for a reason. It's much easier to get stronger that way and it's probably safer too. He imagines that it's less work too since there's more staff to help with everything.

Aidan probably wants to do a bit of investigation on the guild's innerworkings first so I could I get a time limit on the quest? It means I have more time to think about that item too. :3 They're going to be fun to create.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
CM is waiting to see what everyone else does. if almost everyone chooses to decline, he'll decline as well. otherwise, he might accept. it all depends on everyone else.
CM is waiting to see what everyone else does. if almost everyone chooses to decline, he'll decline as well. otherwise, he might accept. it all depends on everyone else.
Honestly Mana only vaguely knows what’s going on right now. They kind of need a quiet moment to themselves to meditate on... things.

After that, they’d be far more inclined to turn down her offer, for a couple of reasons. First off, they’d be concerned about their patrons reaction.

Second, they really, really would rather not put themselves in a position where they might have to interact with Summer more then absolutely necessary. Not because they have a problem with her per se, but y’know...
Honestly Mana only vaguely knows what’s going on right now. They kind of need a quiet moment to themselves to meditate on... things.

After that, they’d be far more inclined to turn down her offer, for a couple of reasons. First off, they’d be concerned about their patrons reaction.

Second, they really, really would rather not put themselves in a position where they might have to interact with Summer more then absolutely necessary. Not because they have a problem with her per se, but y’know...
Sorry I've been MIA guys, was super busy this week. Will make a post sometime today.
Sorry I've been MIA guys, was super busy this week. Will make a post sometime today.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Hmm..
Howl would be more likely to decline since:
- They're not really looking to join any guild anyway.
- They don't want to follow/ listen someone they don't know or ever been around.
- They're very wary of Summer after the Outer Gods' reactions.
Hmm..
Howl would be more likely to decline since:
- They're not really looking to join any guild anyway.
- They don't want to follow/ listen someone they don't know or ever been around.
- They're very wary of Summer after the Outer Gods' reactions.

cy8qp7h5.png
xEFPtMv.gif

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17