Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] rae's quest mess; feat. fodderlocke!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[i]january 20, 2021[/i] finally finished up the levels from the last heist. nothing interesting dropped, so no update yesterday. as far as everything else goes? [b][u]breedquest[/u][/b] not much on this front tbh. tossed hunt and xaviere back on a nest, 4 hatchlings incoming from there. went through and did a more thorough purge of the babies- the way i figure it, i'm probably not gonna get much better from forest/hunter than the forest/eldritch/brown kid unless i get super lucky, so i've tightened up the criteria for which kids im keeping from both pairs- they need the forest primary and somewhere in the nearby black range for secondary. once i've collected enough unrelated kids based on that, i can winnow out further. as it stands right now, i have two kids from forest/hunter, and none from hunt/xaviere. it's probably gonna take a while before i progress any further than this. [b][u]fodderlocke[/u][/b] in an effort to further reduce the numbers so im not feeding so many heck dang dragons, i'm going to run yet another major heist, but for both crews this time. [center][i][u]akhtar's heist[/u][/i] [b]SURVIVED:[/b] akhtar, ayama, sinlarra, blitz, trenton, hafgan, manny, heist, cygean, ben, naza [b]LOST SECOND CHANCE:[/b] libretto, rydian [b]FAILED:[/b] armona, kaz, lucius, amaya, tiara, squiggles [i][u]anarina's heist[/u][/i] [b]SURVIVED:[/b] anarina, satureja, shootingstar, nils, arular, elderyth, hauraro, buzzard [b]LOST SECOND CHANCE:[/b] slobo, pizzicato [b]FAILED:[/b] akisaja[/center] total count between both crews is now 23. that's a bit more manageable. i think i'll keep the major heist trigger at 30 overall dragons now, just to save on food. ... time to go level everyone. [i]wheeeeeeeeee[/i] [size=2]at the rate things are going i'm going to have quite a few dragons in akhtar's crew that are immune to major heists soon. gonna have to figure out how to deal with that eventually but for now, eh[/size] [b]edit:[/b] did some knitting, did some leveling. managed to get all the survivor's in akhtar's crew leveled, and a start on anarina's crew. [columns]i did get the familiar i needed for rank 4 from the forbidden portal while training up akhtar tho. off to golem workshop i go![nextcol][item=sparksylph][/columns] [columns][item=chromefeather lookout][nextcol]also got the first of four familiars needed for the workshop. one down, three to go.[/columns] outside of the determination familiar drops, the only notable drop was this: [center][item=copper filigree wing guard][/center]
january 20, 2021

finally finished up the levels from the last heist. nothing interesting dropped, so no update yesterday.

as far as everything else goes?

breedquest

not much on this front tbh. tossed hunt and xaviere back on a nest, 4 hatchlings incoming from there.

went through and did a more thorough purge of the babies- the way i figure it, i'm probably not gonna get much better from forest/hunter than the forest/eldritch/brown kid unless i get super lucky, so i've tightened up the criteria for which kids im keeping from both pairs- they need the forest primary and somewhere in the nearby black range for secondary. once i've collected enough unrelated kids based on that, i can winnow out further.

as it stands right now, i have two kids from forest/hunter, and none from hunt/xaviere.

it's probably gonna take a while before i progress any further than this.

fodderlocke

in an effort to further reduce the numbers so im not feeding so many heck dang dragons, i'm going to run yet another major heist, but for both crews this time.
akhtar's heist

SURVIVED: akhtar, ayama, sinlarra, blitz, trenton, hafgan, manny, heist, cygean, ben, naza

LOST SECOND CHANCE: libretto, rydian

FAILED: armona, kaz, lucius, amaya, tiara, squiggles

anarina's heist

SURVIVED: anarina, satureja, shootingstar, nils, arular, elderyth, hauraro, buzzard

LOST SECOND CHANCE: slobo, pizzicato

FAILED: akisaja

total count between both crews is now 23. that's a bit more manageable. i think i'll keep the major heist trigger at 30 overall dragons now, just to save on food.

... time to go level everyone. wheeeeeeeeee

at the rate things are going i'm going to have quite a few dragons in akhtar's crew that are immune to major heists soon. gonna have to figure out how to deal with that eventually but for now, eh

edit: did some knitting, did some leveling. managed to get all the survivor's in akhtar's crew leveled, and a start on anarina's crew.
i did get the familiar i needed for rank 4 from the forbidden portal while training up akhtar tho. off to golem workshop i go! Sparksylph
Chromefeather Lookout also got the first of four familiars needed for the workshop. one down, three to go.

outside of the determination familiar drops, the only notable drop was this:
Copper Filigree Wing Guard
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]january 21, 2021[/i] not much to say for today. finished leveling the survivors in ana's crew, leveled four fodder and all of them failed their recruitment rolls, did a bit of normal grinding in low level venues. no determination familiar drops, but a couple of apparel pieces dropped, so. [center][item=green lace anklet][item=teardrop citrine leg band][/center] cool.
january 21, 2021

not much to say for today. finished leveling the survivors in ana's crew, leveled four fodder and all of them failed their recruitment rolls, did a bit of normal grinding in low level venues. no determination familiar drops, but a couple of apparel pieces dropped, so.
Green Lace Anklet Teardrop Citrine Leg Band
cool.
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]january 25, 2021[/i] so, crystalline gala time. i have no idea how much im going to try and grind for stuff but i feel like i should at least try? the new apparel is cute, at least. but anyway the real reason i'm posting today is that i actually have a breedquest update! [b][u]breedquest[/u][/b] the nest from hunt and xaviere hatched. 4 babies, mostly nothing, but there was [i]one[/i] that was actually pretty good, at least compared to the huge range of colour possibilities from my existing two pairs. to put it in perspective- forest and hunter are probably somewhere north of 1500 different colour combinations because of how wide their ranges are for both the secondary and tertiary colours. i did the math for hunt and xaviere, and they have 1512 possible colour combinations. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66893918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668940/66893918.png[/img][/url][nextcol]this little girl paired with the forest/eldritch/brown boy from forest and hunter though? [b]120[/b] different colour combinations.[/columns] that's. that's a [i]lot[/i] narrower of a range. still doesn't give me [i]GREAT[/i] odds for getting the dragon that i want, but i'm still going to be breeding my other two pairs at the same time, so i'll always have the potential of narrowing that range even further based on a lucky breed. also, forest and hunter came off cooldown the same day hunt and xaviere's nest hatched, so i'll have 3 more babs incoming in a few days. [b]edit:[/b] went through a [i]ton[/i] of my stock of prismatic tokens to catch up on all the recolours i missed while i wasn't active. i still have a few left, but it's quite literally a [i]few.[/i] gonna have to brew up some more... and also buy the familiars and apparel i missed out on. agh. i should do that before prices go up any more than they may already have. anyway, started grinding for festival currency in the scorched forest. if i'm lucky, i'll get some fest chests! if not, whatever. i'll end up buying the skincents at the end of the fest anyway. first chest that dropped wasn't a fest chest tho. it was this thing. [item=umberhorn crate] th. thanks icedad? i think?? idk. i did the bulk of my grinding in the boreal wood tho and man. [i]man.[/i] that place was just [i]hemorrhaging[/i] apparel tonight. [b][u]determination[/u][/b] [columns]did get the one familiar i needed out of the scorched forest with all this grinding tho. guess i'll go to... eh, crystal pools are [i]technically[/i] better but i need more of the familiars from boreal wood, so i'm going there next.[nextcol][item=wintermane spearman][/columns] [columns][item=wolpertinger][nextcol]also, got the first of two familiars from the boreal wood. i mean, i've gotten a ton of familiars that [i]aren't[/i] lightning, but this is the first lightning one i got.[/columns] [b][u]other neat stuff[/u][/b] [center][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=woodland turkey crate][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=teardrop citrine amulet][item=crimson rogue gloves][item=nebula starsilk socks][item=morganite flourish bracelet][item=crimson rogue cape][item=skin: hoarfrost mauler][item=brown wizard hat] [item=tin steampunk wing armor]x2[item=tin steampunk goggles]x2[item=winter cape]x2 [item=cold-hearted prince chest][item=glacial veins chest][item=ethereal ice chest] [item=chilling symphony chest]x4[item=perma tempest chest]x2[/center]
january 25, 2021

so, crystalline gala time. i have no idea how much im going to try and grind for stuff but i feel like i should at least try? the new apparel is cute, at least.

but anyway the real reason i'm posting today is that i actually have a breedquest update!

breedquest

the nest from hunt and xaviere hatched. 4 babies, mostly nothing, but there was one that was actually pretty good, at least compared to the huge range of colour possibilities from my existing two pairs.

to put it in perspective- forest and hunter are probably somewhere north of 1500 different colour combinations because of how wide their ranges are for both the secondary and tertiary colours. i did the math for hunt and xaviere, and they have 1512 possible colour combinations.

66893918.png this little girl paired with the forest/eldritch/brown boy from forest and hunter though? 120 different colour combinations.

that's. that's a lot narrower of a range. still doesn't give me GREAT odds for getting the dragon that i want, but i'm still going to be breeding my other two pairs at the same time, so i'll always have the potential of narrowing that range even further based on a lucky breed.

also, forest and hunter came off cooldown the same day hunt and xaviere's nest hatched, so i'll have 3 more babs incoming in a few days.

edit: went through a ton of my stock of prismatic tokens to catch up on all the recolours i missed while i wasn't active. i still have a few left, but it's quite literally a few. gonna have to brew up some more... and also buy the familiars and apparel i missed out on. agh. i should do that before prices go up any more than they may already have.

anyway, started grinding for festival currency in the scorched forest. if i'm lucky, i'll get some fest chests! if not, whatever. i'll end up buying the skincents at the end of the fest anyway.

first chest that dropped wasn't a fest chest tho. it was this thing.

Umberhorn Crate

th. thanks icedad? i think?? idk.

i did the bulk of my grinding in the boreal wood tho and man. man. that place was just hemorrhaging apparel tonight.

determination
did get the one familiar i needed out of the scorched forest with all this grinding tho. guess i'll go to... eh, crystal pools are technically better but i need more of the familiars from boreal wood, so i'm going there next. Wintermane Spearman
Wolpertinger also, got the first of two familiars from the boreal wood. i mean, i've gotten a ton of familiars that aren't lightning, but this is the first lightning one i got.

other neat stuff
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Woodland Turkey Crate Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Crimson Rogue Gloves Nebula Starsilk Socks Morganite Flourish Bracelet Crimson Rogue Cape Skin: Hoarfrost Mauler Brown Wizard Hat
Tin Steampunk Wing Armor x2 Tin Steampunk Goggles x2 Winter Cape x2

Cold-Hearted Prince Chest Glacial Veins Chest Ethereal Ice Chest
Chilling Symphony Chest x4 Perma Tempest Chest x2
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]january 26, 2021[/i] pretty much finished up all the grinding i needed to do for the crystalline gala- got the last unique chest i needed and bought the scene, familiar, and apparel (plus 2 each of dupes for the familiar/apparel to tuck into my vault) from joxar. i have so much snow left over. anyway, all that's left for this fest is to wait until friday or saturday, and then pick up the remaining six- four? idk, whatever's left over between coli chests and baldwin. i'll be looking to pick those up- from the ah if people are selling them for less than their marketplace price, hence why im waiting until closer to the end. [b][u]determination[/u][/b] [columns][item=squall rasa][nextcol]aaand also with all the grinding i got the other familiar i needed from the boreal woods. guess that's that all farmed out, for now.[/columns] [b][u]other neat stuff[/u][/b] [center][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][item=woodland turkey crate][item=secondary gene: morph][item=soft pink silk sash][item=soft pink leg silks][item=soft pink wing silks][item=crystalplate stinger crate] [item=glacial veins chest][item=frost unicorn chest][/center]
january 26, 2021

pretty much finished up all the grinding i needed to do for the crystalline gala- got the last unique chest i needed and bought the scene, familiar, and apparel (plus 2 each of dupes for the familiar/apparel to tuck into my vault) from joxar.

i have so much snow left over.

anyway, all that's left for this fest is to wait until friday or saturday, and then pick up the remaining six- four? idk, whatever's left over between coli chests and baldwin. i'll be looking to pick those up- from the ah if people are selling them for less than their marketplace price, hence why im waiting until closer to the end.

determination

Squall Rasa aaand also with all the grinding i got the other familiar i needed from the boreal woods. guess that's that all farmed out, for now.

other neat stuff
Woodland Turkey Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Soft Pink Silk Sash Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Wing Silks Crystalplate Stinger Crate

Glacial Veins Chest Frost Unicorn Chest
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]january 27, 2021[/i] went through and picked up all of the non-sprite past festival familiars last night. spent like... 1.5mil treasure on it all. part of me feels bad about that, but the rest of me is smacking that part with a rolled up newspaper because [i]dummy you have so much hecking treasure it's okay to spend some!!!![/i] oh and also i ended up getting some more hibden slots. back at a standstill for the next ten since there's an egg task in there, but eventually i'll a) find one or b) get around to buying one. again, it's not like i'm using my hibden a whole lot at the moment. anyway, on to the rest of what i did. [b][u]fodderlocke[/u][/b] trained 6 fodder and actually ended up with a couple of recruits today. [center][i]akhtar's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55434910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/554350/55434910.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]leafwyrm: 7 (crimes time!)[/b][/center] boop-a-doop-a-doop [s]haunted doll watch[/s] crimes time!! today's pair is akhtar and sinlarra. akhtar: 2 sinlarra: 6 guess they're both getting yet another level out of this. man, akhtar's already level 15-going-to-be-16! this is getting silly but hey, it's what the dice decree. [center][i]anarina's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66678081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/666781/66678081.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]tatyana: 19 (rich tastes)[/b][/center] oh snap, baby's got an heir! and as it turns out, the cheapest adult xxx dragons on the ah were all gaolers, so i picked up this guy: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66749650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667497/66749650_350.png[/img][/url][/center] might make for a good match with ana if i ever get a roll for knife babies in this group. no idea what sort of unholy colour combos they'll make, but i'll hold off on looking until i actually get that roll. [b][u]determination[/u][/b] [columns]did get another one of the familiars from the golem workshop though. two down, two to go.[nextcol][item=swift volt][/columns] [b][u]neat stuff[/u][/b] [center][item=copper filigree boots][item=teardrop citrine earrings][/center] [b]edit:[/b] foolishly did some more fodder training thinking i wouldn't get a recruit. well okay, to be fair it was only one recruit out of twelve fodder. still tho. [center][i]anarina's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66686031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/666861/66686031.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]aguistin: 3 (romance)[/b][/center] tiiiiime for a destiny bond! first one of the babygang. the lucky dragons this time are arular and hauraro. neat. [b][u]even more neat stuff[/b][/u] [center][item=crimson rogue footpads] [item=frost unicorn chest][/center]
january 27, 2021

went through and picked up all of the non-sprite past festival familiars last night. spent like... 1.5mil treasure on it all. part of me feels bad about that, but the rest of me is smacking that part with a rolled up newspaper because dummy you have so much hecking treasure it's okay to spend some!!!!

oh and also i ended up getting some more hibden slots. back at a standstill for the next ten since there's an egg task in there, but eventually i'll a) find one or b) get around to buying one. again, it's not like i'm using my hibden a whole lot at the moment.

anyway, on to the rest of what i did.

fodderlocke

trained 6 fodder and actually ended up with a couple of recruits today.
akhtar's recruits
55434910.png

drama rolls

leafwyrm: 7 (crimes time!)
boop-a-doop-a-doop haunted doll watch crimes time!! today's pair is akhtar and sinlarra.

akhtar: 2
sinlarra: 6

guess they're both getting yet another level out of this. man, akhtar's already level 15-going-to-be-16! this is getting silly but hey, it's what the dice decree.
anarina's recruits
66678081.png

drama rolls

tatyana: 19 (rich tastes)
oh snap, baby's got an heir! and as it turns out, the cheapest adult xxx dragons on the ah were all gaolers, so i picked up this guy:
66749650_350.png
might make for a good match with ana if i ever get a roll for knife babies in this group. no idea what sort of unholy colour combos they'll make, but i'll hold off on looking until i actually get that roll.

determination
did get another one of the familiars from the golem workshop though. two down, two to go. Swift Volt

neat stuff
Copper Filigree Boots Teardrop Citrine Earrings

edit: foolishly did some more fodder training thinking i wouldn't get a recruit. well okay, to be fair it was only one recruit out of twelve fodder. still tho.
anarina's recruits
66686031.png

drama rolls

aguistin: 3 (romance)
tiiiiime for a destiny bond! first one of the babygang. the lucky dragons this time are arular and hauraro. neat.

even more neat stuff
Crimson Rogue Footpads

Frost Unicorn Chest
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]january 28, 2021[/i] trained some fodder, got a recruit, some stuff dropped. the usual. [b][u]fodderlocke[/u][/b] [center][i]anarina's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66799531][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/667996/66799531.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]shadowfoot: 4 (hunting trip)[/b][/center] welp, time to take ana and snievan into the training fields in hopes that the next familiar to drop will be one of the lightning ones. [s]please be the chipskink please be the chipskink that thing is weirdly rare to encounter [i]please[/i] be the chipskink[/s] [columns][item=emerald webwing][nextcol]it was not the chipskink. it WAS, however, the other of the two lightning enemies in the training fields, so it wasn't a total loss at least.[/columns] [b][u]determination[/u][/b] [columns]and there's ghostlight done. shame, i was having a good time wrecking things in spooky ghosttown with holtzmann.[nextcol][item=wraith hound][/columns] [columns][item=maned cerdae][nextcol]started doing a 'blitz' of sorts through the lower level venues, hopping after getting a familiar drop (sorta- i would hop after the next battle with a lightning enemy after the familiar dropped), and i got one of the two from blooming. neat.[/columns] [b][u]cool stuff[/u][/b] [center][item=copper filigree wing guard][item=dented iron boots][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=runic bat crate][item=dented iron gorget][item=rally] [item=glacial veins chest]x2[item=perma tempest chest][item=frost unicorn chest][/center]
january 28, 2021

trained some fodder, got a recruit, some stuff dropped. the usual.

fodderlocke
anarina's recruits

66799531.png

drama rolls

shadowfoot: 4 (hunting trip)
welp, time to take ana and snievan into the training fields in hopes that the next familiar to drop will be one of the lightning ones. please be the chipskink please be the chipskink that thing is weirdly rare to encounter please be the chipskink

Emerald Webwing it was not the chipskink. it WAS, however, the other of the two lightning enemies in the training fields, so it wasn't a total loss at least.

determination
and there's ghostlight done. shame, i was having a good time wrecking things in spooky ghosttown with holtzmann. Wraith Hound
Maned Cerdae started doing a 'blitz' of sorts through the lower level venues, hopping after getting a familiar drop (sorta- i would hop after the next battle with a lightning enemy after the familiar dropped), and i got one of the two from blooming. neat.

cool stuff
Copper Filigree Wing Guard Dented Iron Boots Runic Bat Crate Dented Iron Gorget Rally

Glacial Veins Chest x2 Perma Tempest Chest Frost Unicorn Chest
1wfhEH1.gif
whoops technically forgot to post about all the grinding i did last night so uhhhh here, have yesterday's post while pretending that it wasn't posted a day late [i]january 29, 2021[/i] pretty much just bounced all over the lower level venues again looking to tie up some more determination stuff. [b][u]determination[/u][/b] [columns][item=storm seeker][nextcol]oh good, sandswept delta is done now. that was looking to be an annoying one, glad it's done.[/columns] [columns]also got the first of two familiars from the arena. stormclaw showman, i'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu[nextcol][item=boran veteran][/columns] [columns][item=stormcloud harpy][nextcol]and there's one for volcanic vents too! one down, one to go. magma runnerrrr where aaaaare youuuuuu[/columns] [columns]oh familiars are falling from the SKY, this finished up crystal pools for me! nice nice nice nice nice[nextcol][item=apatite fisher][/columns] [b][u]neat drops[/u][/b] [center][item=green lace ribbons][item=copper steampunk spats][item=secondary gene: morph][item=crimson rogue vest][item=vista: blooming grove][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=bubbly bisque tailtaille][item=skirmisher crate][item=winterwatcher's arctic boots][item=toxophilite's gloves][item=toxophilite's cape] [item=perma tempest chest]x2[item=chilling symphony chest][/center]
whoops technically forgot to post about all the grinding i did last night so uhhhh here, have yesterday's post while pretending that it wasn't posted a day late

january 29, 2021

pretty much just bounced all over the lower level venues again looking to tie up some more determination stuff.

determination

Storm Seeker oh good, sandswept delta is done now. that was looking to be an annoying one, glad it's done.
also got the first of two familiars from the arena. stormclaw showman, i'm coming for youuuuuuuuuu Boran Veteran
Stormcloud Harpy and there's one for volcanic vents too! one down, one to go. magma runnerrrr where aaaaare youuuuuu
oh familiars are falling from the SKY, this finished up crystal pools for me! nice nice nice nice nice Apatite Fisher

neat drops

Green Lace Ribbons Copper Steampunk Spats Secondary Gene: Morph Crimson Rogue Vest Vista: Blooming Grove Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille Skirmisher Crate Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots Toxophilite's Gloves Toxophilite's Cape

Perma Tempest Chest x2 Chilling Symphony Chest
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]february 14, 2021[/i] still just going on autopilot most of the time. brewin' clothes. tossing together the breedquest dergs. still no dice yet on that front but, y'know. that's how it goes. finally going through tho and training up some of the breedquest fodder that i'm not keeping to free up some lair space (aka STOP EATING ALL MY FOOD) and to try and get some of the apparel, and hey, guess what, recruits [u][b]fodderlocke[/b][/u] [center][i]akhtar's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66893916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668940/66893916.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67006877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/670069/67006877.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]rhowen: 3 (romance)[/b][/center] oh boy, a destiny bond. which dragons are the lucky ones? uhhhh leafwyrm and rhowen. wow, i rolled for the new gal. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55434910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/554350/55434910.png[/img][/url] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66893916][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668940/66893916.png[/img][/url] [b]leaf: 12 (major heist!!)[/b][/center] oh good, a major heist, i was about to do that for both crews. guess i'll do it... twice for akhtar's crew? hm. i'll figure out if i want to do a set of culling heists after i do this one. [center][b]SURVIVED:[/b] akhtar, ayama, sinlarra, blitz, trenton, libretto, manny, heist, cygean, ben, naza, leaf [b]FAILED:[/b] rydian, hafgan, leafwyrm, rhowen[/center] lol that destiny bond was short-lived. also, akhtar's crew has like 7 dragons immune to a d12-based major heist now. i'm... not sure if/when i want to deal with that. hm. something to think about for later. turns out the one heist was all i needed to get all of the apparel pieces (plus a metric ton of duplicates) so i'm going to hold off on doing a set of cull heists for both crews. for now, anyway. i still kinda want to pare things down, but i don't want to deal with leveling all the survivors up right now. [u][b]cool stuff[/b][/u] [center][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea][item=lovebirds spare tea][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds towel][item=lovebirds towel][item=emerald aviator helmet][item=lovebirds apron][item=lovebirds apron][/center]
february 14, 2021

still just going on autopilot most of the time. brewin' clothes. tossing together the breedquest dergs. still no dice yet on that front but, y'know. that's how it goes.

finally going through tho and training up some of the breedquest fodder that i'm not keeping to free up some lair space (aka STOP EATING ALL MY FOOD) and to try and get some of the apparel, and hey, guess what, recruits

fodderlocke
akhtar's recruits

66893916.png67006877.png

drama rolls

rhowen: 3 (romance)
oh boy, a destiny bond. which dragons are the lucky ones? uhhhh leafwyrm and rhowen. wow, i rolled for the new gal.
55434910.png + 66893916.png

leaf: 12 (major heist!!)
oh good, a major heist, i was about to do that for both crews. guess i'll do it... twice for akhtar's crew? hm. i'll figure out if i want to do a set of culling heists after i do this one.
SURVIVED: akhtar, ayama, sinlarra, blitz, trenton, libretto, manny, heist, cygean, ben, naza, leaf

FAILED: rydian, hafgan, leafwyrm, rhowen
lol that destiny bond was short-lived. also, akhtar's crew has like 7 dragons immune to a d12-based major heist now. i'm... not sure if/when i want to deal with that. hm. something to think about for later.

turns out the one heist was all i needed to get all of the apparel pieces (plus a metric ton of duplicates) so i'm going to hold off on doing a set of cull heists for both crews. for now, anyway. i still kinda want to pare things down, but i don't want to deal with leveling all the survivors up right now.

cool stuff
Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Tea Cups Lovebirds Tea Tray Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Towel Emerald Aviator Helmet Lovebirds Apron Lovebirds Apron
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]february 15, 2021[/i] not much to say, just trained up some more of the matured breedquest fodder that i'm not keeping. one of them did get recruited- another for akhtar's crew. anarina's really just... not doin' much at the moment. must be laying low. anyway. [b][u]fodderlocke[/u][/b] [center][i]akhtar's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67236447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/672365/67236447.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]arina: 6 (crimes time!)[/b][/center] today's two are libretto and ben, with a 3 and a 5 on their d6 rolls, respectively. guess both are getting levels! ... but not today. don't feel like doing heavy leveling today. note to self, do this tomorrow.
february 15, 2021

not much to say, just trained up some more of the matured breedquest fodder that i'm not keeping. one of them did get recruited- another for akhtar's crew. anarina's really just... not doin' much at the moment. must be laying low.

anyway.

fodderlocke
akhtar's recruits

67236447.png

drama rolls

arina: 6 (crimes time!)
today's two are libretto and ben, with a 3 and a 5 on their d6 rolls, respectively. guess both are getting levels! ... but not today. don't feel like doing heavy leveling today. note to self, do this tomorrow.
1wfhEH1.gif
[i]february 20, 2021[/i] another batch of breedjects matured into adults, so i went and trained them up- and of course, i got two recruits out of it. [b][u]fodderlocke[/u][/b] [center][i]akhtar's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67343847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/673439/67343847.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]achoo: 15 (bad weather)[/b] yawn. [i]anarina's recruits[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67343856][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/673439/67343856.png[/img][/url] [i]drama rolls[/i] [b]barbarossa: 13 (a coup!)[/b][/center] oh snap. uh. shoot. i wasn't expecting there to be a coup in the babygang. waitwaitwait hold up tho, hold up, one second. ana has a familiar. lemme. one sec i gotta doublecheck and see if she actually still has a second chance or not. okay... she got her second chance on dec 31st, and... nope! she still genuinely [i]does[/i] have her second chance! i guess the coup failed. it was a close thing though. no more familiar-shaped second chance for ana. (sorry snievan, you won't be taking over just yet.) ((also, gonna be honest? i've kind of gotten attached to anarina! so i think when the time comes that she's no longer in the fodderlocke, she'll get pulled back into the main lair. for what? idk. all i know is that i've gotten attached to her looks. she pwetty.))
february 20, 2021

another batch of breedjects matured into adults, so i went and trained them up- and of course, i got two recruits out of it.

fodderlocke
akhtar's recruits

67343847.png

drama rolls

achoo: 15 (bad weather)

yawn.

anarina's recruits

67343856.png

drama rolls

barbarossa: 13 (a coup!)
oh snap. uh.

shoot.

i wasn't expecting there to be a coup in the babygang.

waitwaitwait hold up tho, hold up, one second. ana has a familiar. lemme. one sec i gotta doublecheck and see if she actually still has a second chance or not. okay... she got her second chance on dec 31st, and... nope! she still genuinely does have her second chance!

i guess the coup failed. it was a close thing though. no more familiar-shaped second chance for ana. (sorry snievan, you won't be taking over just yet.)

((also, gonna be honest? i've kind of gotten attached to anarina! so i think when the time comes that she's no longer in the fodderlocke, she'll get pulled back into the main lair. for what? idk. all i know is that i've gotten attached to her looks. she pwetty.))
1wfhEH1.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12