Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Les talk about AH.
1 2 3
I sold all my NoN fams after I splurged and bought myself a Metallurgists forgetools. 20 pages of 2g fams and I managed to make almost all of it back in like a week.
I sold all my NoN fams after I splurged and bought myself a Metallurgists forgetools. 20 pages of 2g fams and I managed to make almost all of it back in like a week.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
It’s even crazier if it’s an entire page of stacks of 99 that get replenished all the time. I like this game but I don’t know how people can invest that much time into it.
It’s even crazier if it’s an entire page of stacks of 99 that get replenished all the time. I like this game but I don’t know how people can invest that much time into it.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
It doesn't bother me. I've never had pages of items on the AH but I've had more than one of the same item (or items). It's just easier for me to clear out my hoard that way, because I'm kind of forgetful and because there are items I initially want to keep but later change my mind about.
It doesn't bother me. I've never had pages of items on the AH but I've had more than one of the same item (or items). It's just easier for me to clear out my hoard that way, because I'm kind of forgetful and because there are items I initially want to keep but later change my mind about.
lohf4Mo.png
i do that sometimes, listing basically my entire hoard: hibden items, crim items at 400t so people would be willing to buy, fams, junk apparel, battlestones, etc. i usually sit through and relist it for 3 weeks or so before i give up and hit clear all when they expire, though ><" the gems i make from it is well worth the effort!
i do that sometimes, listing basically my entire hoard: hibden items, crim items at 400t so people would be willing to buy, fams, junk apparel, battlestones, etc. i usually sit through and relist it for 3 weeks or so before i give up and hit clear all when they expire, though ><" the gems i make from it is well worth the effort!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 3