Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Have an exclude option on AH?
1 2 3
Strong support. I really hate that right now, if I want to look for non-Basic plentiful dergs on the AH, I have to click every single modern gene *but* Basic, as opposed to just excluding Basic.
Strong support. I really hate that right now, if I want to look for non-Basic plentiful dergs on the AH, I have to click every single modern gene *but* Basic, as opposed to just excluding Basic.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Support! And while we're at it, can we have an "exact match" filter? This would especially help with Ancient/Modern genes, or things you need for Swipp/HD trades *glares at Sand and Fly*
Support! And while we're at it, can we have an "exact match" filter? This would especially help with Ancient/Modern genes, or things you need for Swipp/HD trades *glares at Sand and Fly*
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Fully support this!
Fully support this!
support.

speaking of excluding it would be really nice if you could also input a dragons ID while searching on the AH that could toggle off dragons that you wouldn't be able to breed with it vs constantly having to manually input it.
support.

speaking of excluding it would be really nice if you could also input a dragons ID while searching on the AH that could toggle off dragons that you wouldn't be able to breed with it vs constantly having to manually input it.
Support, anything to make searching easier and the AH less tedious to go through is a plus
Support, anything to make searching easier and the AH less tedious to go through is a plus
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Omg YES. YES YES YES. I need this so much!!!!
Omg YES. YES YES YES. I need this so much!!!!
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Strong support. This would make everyone's life so much easier! I'd also love an exact match filter!
Strong support. This would make everyone's life so much easier! I'd also love an exact match filter!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Support! An exact match filter would be nice too!
Support! An exact match filter would be nice too!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Support! Since we have a lot of genes&breeds and new ones keep coming (which is great), it might be really tedious to click every one of them except one or two you don't need. Excluding option will make it soooo much easier.
Support! Since we have a lot of genes&breeds and new ones keep coming (which is great), it might be really tedious to click every one of them except one or two you don't need. Excluding option will make it soooo much easier.
TIobTkz.png
1 2 3