Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Graphic Design is My Passion | WC M Skin
1 2 3 4
@locallitporeon May i get a treasure slot for budget graphic design is my passion?

And when should I send payment over?
@locallitporeon May i get a treasure slot for budget graphic design is my passion?

And when should I send payment over?
@Frostfire4237 I collect payments once I have enough preorders to cover the blueprint cost! Gems need to be sent before hand so I can buy the blueprint, but treasure purchases can be sent via private auction once printed if you want. Your choice! :)

I'll def send a PM letting you know when it's funded though.
@Frostfire4237 I collect payments once I have enough preorders to cover the blueprint cost! Gems need to be sent before hand so I can buy the blueprint, but treasure purchases can be sent via private auction once printed if you want. Your choice! :)

I'll def send a PM letting you know when it's funded though.
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
bump!
bump!
cd49yeB.png

uBrBqTm.png
bump!
bump!
cd49yeB.png

uBrBqTm.png
bump!
bump!
cd49yeB.png

uBrBqTm.png
@locallitporeon hello, I'd like to grab a gem slot for graphic design is my passion!
@locallitporeon hello, I'd like to grab a gem slot for graphic design is my passion!
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
fteAFtI.png art_shop_wiggl.gif vevesii_pixel_copy.gif
I have enough preorders for graphic design is my passion to print it now! I'll keep buyers updated.
I have enough preorders for graphic design is my passion to print it now! I'll keep buyers updated.
cd49yeB.png

uBrBqTm.png
The skin has been ordered! I'll send it out or give updates the moment they get back to me.

There is still one copy of the skin version that has yet to be sold if anyone is interested
The skin has been ordered! I'll send it out or give updates the moment they get back to me.

There is still one copy of the skin version that has yet to be sold if anyone is interested
cd49yeB.png

uBrBqTm.png
1 2 3 4