Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trade Gems and other !
Hello there ! For my project I'm looking for Denim/ Azure/ Gold dragons with Iridescent / Shimmer / Runes genes, so if you have this kind of dragon with similar colors/ genes or almost, don't hesitate to tell me so that we can discuss an exchange/ purchase ! [emoji=firework size=1] And I'm looking for rolls Iridescent and Shimmer. I’m not sure I have much to offer, but if you want to trade me one, I’d be happy to discuss it with you ! https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/499476/1808690
Hello there !

For my project I'm looking for Denim/ Azure/ Gold dragons with Iridescent / Shimmer / Runes genes, so if you have this kind of dragon with similar colors/ genes or almost, don't hesitate to tell me so that we can discuss an exchange/ purchase !

And I'm looking for rolls Iridescent and Shimmer. I’m not sure I have much to offer, but if you want to trade me one, I’d be happy to discuss it with you !

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/499476/1808690
up
up
The ratio is way higher than that, people will only trade you gems at a 1:1200-1:300 ratio at the moment.

(When I say this, I simply mean very unlikely xd - Don’t ping unless 100% necessary)
The ratio is way higher than that, people will only trade you gems at a 1:1200-1:300 ratio at the moment.

(When I say this, I simply mean very unlikely xd - Don’t ping unless 100% necessary)
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@Oftime
If you still need gems I have the full amount im looking to trade ^^
@Oftime
If you still need gems I have the full amount im looking to trade ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

Thank you !
I need 1000G, how many can you trade me?

@AngelOfFate

Thank you !
I need 1000G, how many can you trade me?

@Oftime
The full 1kg just send a cr when your ready
@Oftime
The full 1kg just send a cr when your ready
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
Thanks !
Thanks !