Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Light sprite [W] Rescreatu/art/arpg
in light of res allowing cross-site trading i am now looking to trade my light sprite to complete my res collection ill look at uldavian ebilia [they exist.] really good names ideally Tu Uldavian ebilia Rainbow dk rare eggs These names Faust Klaus Worship Seraph Angel Biblical Parasite Parasitic rare eggs and just cold hard cash rainbow dk alt i want good art of my ocs or if youre in DA arpgs lmk [kukuri, shivali, reos, felvargs] proof: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43246082][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/432461/43246082_350.png[/img][/url] you can have the dragon too if you want!
in light of res allowing cross-site trading i am now looking to trade my light sprite to complete my res collection
ill look at
uldavian ebilia [they exist.]
really good names
ideally
Tu
Uldavian ebilia
Rainbow dk
rare eggs
These names
Faust
Klaus
Worship
Seraph
Angel
Biblical
Parasite
Parasitic
rare eggs
and just cold hard cash
rainbow dk

alt i want good art of my ocs or if youre in DA arpgs lmk [kukuri, shivali, reos, felvargs]

proof:
43246082_350.png

you can have the dragon too if you want!
182354.png
hey! just out of curiosity (i don't have anywhere near enough for the sprite haha), do you know what the conversion for FR currency:TU is? or what conversion do you use? :D
hey! just out of curiosity (i don't have anywhere near enough for the sprite haha), do you know what the conversion for FR currency:TU is? or what conversion do you use? :D
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic

1k gems to 100m tu is what I was told so whatever 1kg to tr is!
@idiosyncratic

1k gems to 100m tu is what I was told so whatever 1kg to tr is!
182354.png
@Discord - okay, thank you!! good luck selling! <3
@Discord - okay, thank you!! good luck selling! <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
bump
bump
182354.png