Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "cringy" songs you find good?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
thelivingtombstone can be a bop sometimes prove me wrong
thelivingtombstone can be a bop sometimes prove me wrong
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Seconding hyperpop and PC music. I've been a secret, but huge euro bubblegum pop fan for years especially with hyperspeed mixes of those songs. Hyperpop and PC music feels like an extension of that? Rebecca Black just came out with a hyperpop, 10 year anniversary remix of Friday and I've been repeating that all morning LOL. One of my fave artists is Namasenda.
Seconding hyperpop and PC music. I've been a secret, but huge euro bubblegum pop fan for years especially with hyperspeed mixes of those songs. Hyperpop and PC music feels like an extension of that? Rebecca Black just came out with a hyperpop, 10 year anniversary remix of Friday and I've been repeating that all morning LOL. One of my fave artists is Namasenda.
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
-gently breakdances to ring ding ****-
Honestly so many kpop songs are cringy and that's exactly why I love them xD
-gently breakdances to ring ding ****-
Honestly so many kpop songs are cringy and that's exactly why I love them xD
2XruB4R.png
100 gecs - hand crushed by a mallet (as well as money machine because it is so funny and cool lol) A lot of people don't like their songs but this one in my opinion sounds nice :,) If ur a 100 gecs fan, swag [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2]
100 gecs - hand crushed by a mallet

(as well as money machine because it is so funny and cool lol)

A lot of people don't like their songs but this one in my opinion sounds nice :,)
If ur a 100 gecs fan, swag
Guru, He/They, https://linktr.ee/gurusww_ep
I sell art too.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2969261

643.gif
[quote name="Sinnclair" date="2021-02-12 14:08:48" ] I don't care what anyone (mostly on tumblr) says, I will be listening to FOB, MCR, and P!atD until the day I die. And there's a lot of FNaF songs that actually slap, so I listen to those too. The Monsters Under My Bed by Aviators is a personal favorite of mine, though I'm not sure if it counts since without context it doesn't really sound like a song about FNaF. [/quote] Heck yeah, another MCR fan! I generally listen by band instead of by genre and they’ve been my favourite for the last year. Also, the World of Warcraft OST! Especially the stuff from the past two expansions. It’s perfect study music!
Sinnclair wrote on 2021-02-12 14:08:48:
I don't care what anyone (mostly on tumblr) says, I will be listening to FOB, MCR, and P!atD until the day I die.

And there's a lot of FNaF songs that actually slap, so I listen to those too. The Monsters Under My Bed by Aviators is a personal favorite of mine, though I'm not sure if it counts since without context it doesn't really sound like a song about FNaF.

Heck yeah, another MCR fan! I generally listen by band instead of by genre and they’ve been my favourite for the last year. Also, the World of Warcraft OST! Especially the stuff from the past two expansions. It’s perfect study music!
raccoon_raccqn.png

she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
[quote name="ClaudevonRiegan" date="2020-01-31 07:48:54" ] splatoon songs, tbh [/quote] Y'all know that one song that Robin sings in Teen Titans Go to the Movies? It gets STUCK in my head and I honestly don't mind... ITS MY MOVIE MY MOVIE MY SUPER HERO MOVIE ITS ALL ABOUT ME YEAH ALL ABOUT ME-
ClaudevonRiegan wrote on 2020-01-31 07:48:54:
splatoon songs, tbh

Y'all know that one song that Robin sings in Teen Titans Go to the Movies? It gets STUCK in my head and I honestly don't mind...

ITS MY MOVIE MY MOVIE MY SUPER HERO MOVIE ITS ALL ABOUT ME YEAH ALL ABOUT ME-
xPlkKnY.png
I used to listen to the Dresden Dolls, Rasputina, the Tiger Lillies, Vermillion Lies, and other bands like that a lot when I was a teenager, and still really enjoy them sometimes. Most of my friends/people I've known find it cringy lol.
I used to listen to the Dresden Dolls, Rasputina, the Tiger Lillies, Vermillion Lies, and other bands like that a lot when I was a teenager, and still really enjoy them sometimes. Most of my friends/people I've known find it cringy lol.
basically the whole undertale ost, some meme songs, alien freak (k-modo), the gravity falls theme song ... i don't even know if the last two songs i listed are cringy to people or not im just assuming so because it kinda seems like a cool person thing to bash on people for big fandom stuff for some reason (like ut, gf, iz, etc)

edit: also quite a few of the songs in this thread lmao, i didnt think of adding them at the time of posting
edit 2: RONALD INSANITY. it's from like 2008 and, again, i don't even know if it's cringy it's just kind of a weird song BUT i think it slaps ngl and nobody can tell me otherwise
basically the whole undertale ost, some meme songs, alien freak (k-modo), the gravity falls theme song ... i don't even know if the last two songs i listed are cringy to people or not im just assuming so because it kinda seems like a cool person thing to bash on people for big fandom stuff for some reason (like ut, gf, iz, etc)

edit: also quite a few of the songs in this thread lmao, i didnt think of adding them at the time of posting
edit 2: RONALD INSANITY. it's from like 2008 and, again, i don't even know if it's cringy it's just kind of a weird song BUT i think it slaps ngl and nobody can tell me otherwise

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
...caramelldansen
i just. unironically enjoy it. no idea why.

also, dumb pop songs. it just activates The Good Serotonin.

oh yeah, and like. every single fnaf/batim/undertale fan song ever. like half my playlist is nerdcore
...caramelldansen
i just. unironically enjoy it. no idea why.

also, dumb pop songs. it just activates The Good Serotonin.

oh yeah, and like. every single fnaf/batim/undertale fan song ever. like half my playlist is nerdcore
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
stupid horse by 100 gecs, gospel of dismay by dagames, join us for a bite by jt music, and to the bones by jt music (i started loving this song again since my niece got into undertale and keeps on playing this song lol)
stupid horse by 100 gecs, gospel of dismay by dagames, join us for a bite by jt music, and to the bones by jt music (i started loving this song again since my niece got into undertale and keeps on playing this song lol)
"dear strong bad, how do you type with boxing gloves on?"

[Reuben/The Cheat] [They/Them, It/Its] [Autistic]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22