Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Opinion Needed: Spiral or Skydancer?
1 2 3 4
@kinomatika
I say Spiral, but I adore Spirals so maybe I'm a bit biased. Either way she looks lovely. :3
@kinomatika
I say Spiral, but I adore Spirals so maybe I'm a bit biased. Either way she looks lovely. :3
BPpOUJu.png
I think the colors stand out a lot better on the Skydancer, so I'd leave her as that. Of course that's up to you.

But if you find a similarly toned and marked Spiral male, I'm sure you can breed a Spiral like that. ;)
I think the colors stand out a lot better on the Skydancer, so I'd leave her as that. Of course that's up to you.

But if you find a similarly toned and marked Spiral male, I'm sure you can breed a Spiral like that. ;)
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
Go with the Spiral!
Go with the Spiral!
Keep her as is! Those colours are just so intense on her right now, and THOSE WINGS
Keep her as is! Those colours are just so intense on her right now, and THOSE WINGS
[quote name="Lynncrow" date="2014-06-18 15:06:40"]I say keep her as a SD and try to breed a noodle clone XD[/quote]I agree with this. XD Definitely keep her as an SD and see if you can breed a Spiral!
Lynncrow wrote on 2014-06-18 15:06:40:
I say keep her as a SD and try to breed a noodle clone XD
I agree with this. XD Definitely keep her as an SD and see if you can breed a Spiral!
@kinomatika I say go for spiral. She's lovely as a skydancer, but circuit noodle = perfection.
@kinomatika I say go for spiral. She's lovely as a skydancer, but circuit noodle = perfection.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
They're both gorgeous! Its a tough call, but I would say keep her as a skydancer.
They're both gorgeous! Its a tough call, but I would say keep her as a skydancer.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I like her body more as a spiral, but her wings more as a skydancer. I doubt that helps at all :D
I like her body more as a spiral, but her wings more as a skydancer. I doubt that helps at all :D
0A1SWXC.png
I'd go Skydancer.
I'd go Skydancer.
I say stay with skydancer! Both are beautiful though, so I'd definitely try to breed a spiral version.
I say stay with skydancer! Both are beautiful though, so I'd definitely try to breed a spiral version.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
1 2 3 4