Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XYX Watermelon/Buttercup G1
1 2 3
bump!
bump!
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@pitohui

Uh, did you forget about this auction?
@pitohui

Uh, did you forget about this auction?
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Whymsical

hello! yeah, i kinda dipped out of Flight Rising for a while, my apologies. I think I'll ping the current bidder and ask if they'd like to back out since it's been so long and just run the auction a regular 7 days.
@Whymsical

hello! yeah, i kinda dipped out of Flight Rising for a while, my apologies. I think I'll ping the current bidder and ask if they'd like to back out since it's been so long and just run the auction a regular 7 days.
@VohelART

hello! it's been a while. you had the current bid on this XYX, and was wondering if you'd like to keep your bid or back out. either is okay with me, sorry for this inconvenience, i dipped out of FR for some mental health reasons and returned recently ;c
@VohelART

hello! it's been a while. you had the current bid on this XYX, and was wondering if you'd like to keep your bid or back out. either is okay with me, sorry for this inconvenience, i dipped out of FR for some mental health reasons and returned recently ;c
@pitohui

Hey there :) Its alright, I understand life stuff youre all good. I dont have the 200g anymore so Ill have to pass on the dragon as pretty as they are.
@pitohui

Hey there :) Its alright, I understand life stuff youre all good. I dont have the 200g anymore so Ill have to pass on the dragon as pretty as they are.
1 2 3