Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@Slaytheist Could I be added to the pinglist for if it doesn't win? Thanks!
@wardmir Your entry is really cool and it looks awesome, id be interested if it doesn't win.
@phrut I guess a lot of people like your entry, I do to, its really awesome.
@Slaytheist Could I be added to the pinglist for if it doesn't win? Thanks!
@wardmir Your entry is really cool and it looks awesome, id be interested if it doesn't win.
@phrut I guess a lot of people like your entry, I do to, its really awesome.
Rosi
She/Her
I don't know anymore ;w;
@DocMulligan
I am in love with your submission!!!! It's stunning!!! I really hope it wins, but if not I would love to be pinged if you print it!!!!
@DocMulligan
I am in love with your submission!!!! It's stunning!!! I really hope it wins, but if not I would love to be pinged if you print it!!!!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Here are my favorite skins so far!

@limanya I love how you carried the dots on the sides of the dice down the spirals spine!

@arkenrall Those juicy highlights on the wings and belly are so good! I love it!

@crowssing Vargr spirit is so cool! If it doesn’t win, do think you’ll print it? I might be interested in purchasing! Also, have you considered an alternative version that makes the dragon appear invisible by using light lineart and shadows? I think it’ll help it stand out really well!

@shroudrat if carouspell doesn’t win I’m rioting! I want a few copies if it doesn’t!

@phrut I need this skin right now!!! If it doesn’t win and you want to print it please let me know!! This is so lovely the colors are just so good!

Here are my favorite skins so far!

@limanya I love how you carried the dots on the sides of the dice down the spirals spine!

@arkenrall Those juicy highlights on the wings and belly are so good! I love it!

@crowssing Vargr spirit is so cool! If it doesn’t win, do think you’ll print it? I might be interested in purchasing! Also, have you considered an alternative version that makes the dragon appear invisible by using light lineart and shadows? I think it’ll help it stand out really well!

@shroudrat if carouspell doesn’t win I’m rioting! I want a few copies if it doesn’t!

@phrut I need this skin right now!!! If it doesn’t win and you want to print it please let me know!! This is so lovely the colors are just so good!

Untitled_Artwork.png
@phrut I LOVE STIRRING SHADOWS AAAA
@sterlingonacid night shift makes me want to go buy a wildclaw. and i highly approve of little dark age

@phrut I LOVE STIRRING SHADOWS AAAA
@sterlingonacid night shift makes me want to go buy a wildclaw. and i highly approve of little dark age

tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@wardmir I would love to be pinged if you're selling these.
@wardmir I would love to be pinged if you're selling these.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
@Slaytheist
Hi there! I just wanted to say that Night Bloom is so so pretty! I absolutely love how you used the colors!
Please do add me to the pinglist ^^
@Slaytheist
Hi there! I just wanted to say that Night Bloom is so so pretty! I absolutely love how you used the colors!
Please do add me to the pinglist ^^
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@wardmir
Hey! Hypnotica is really awesome!
I love things with Eyes and the coloring is really cool
@wardmir
Hey! Hypnotica is really awesome!
I love things with Eyes and the coloring is really cool

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@phrut
Hi there! Since it's your first time submitting, I'd like to say first and foremost welcome to the world of fest conquest! I wish you the best of luck!
Stirring Shadow is really really pretty, there's honestly not a single thing on it that I don't love. The shaping of the blue sky, with the spirals and splatters, the moon with the clouds with littel sparkles, the shade of blue!
I love it :>
If you have a pinglist for people interested in it in case it isn't picked, I'd love to be added!
@phrut
Hi there! Since it's your first time submitting, I'd like to say first and foremost welcome to the world of fest conquest! I wish you the best of luck!
Stirring Shadow is really really pretty, there's honestly not a single thing on it that I don't love. The shaping of the blue sky, with the spirals and splatters, the moon with the clouds with littel sparkles, the shade of blue!
I love it :>
If you have a pinglist for people interested in it in case it isn't picked, I'd love to be added!

@GrimdarkRoxy @Sofia007 @KeirAutomaton @GoldenRosi @Raboniel @Aletsan @AnimalOddity @ceiswyn

Thanks for the support guys!! And I'll be sure to place anyone who asked about reprints on a pinglist~
@GrimdarkRoxy @Sofia007 @KeirAutomaton @GoldenRosi @Raboniel @Aletsan @AnimalOddity @ceiswyn

Thanks for the support guys!! And I'll be sure to place anyone who asked about reprints on a pinglist~
@AnimalOddity Thank you so much!
@AnimalOddity Thank you so much!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20