Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The College for Magical Beings IC-OPEN
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58
As Sedrick Mentally screamed "badger", Alex stopped. Was he actually hearing that or. . . ? He glances around. It sounded like in the dream when Sedrick was talking in his head. Except that couldn't be right. They were no longer dreaming so it wouldn't work anymore. Right? Well he wasn't an expert on the subject by any means so. He turns to Sedrick. "Did you do that?" He says. He hoped he wasn't going crazy. With all the things he's done he might be but he did not want it to happen in any case.
As Sedrick Mentally screamed "badger", Alex stopped. Was he actually hearing that or. . . ? He glances around. It sounded like in the dream when Sedrick was talking in his head. Except that couldn't be right. They were no longer dreaming so it wouldn't work anymore. Right? Well he wasn't an expert on the subject by any means so. He turns to Sedrick. "Did you do that?" He says. He hoped he wasn't going crazy. With all the things he's done he might be but he did not want it to happen in any case.
IAo5t.gif edYjn.gif aY6Sf.gif J3FLM.gif AsNfv.gif
Please click eggs! They'll die if they don't hatch soon ;^;
Sedrick reached over his shoulder, picking at where his backpack should had been, probably like taken by the nurse or something when they blacked out. He sort of sensed that Alex had turned around, despite being engaging in finding his backpack- wait... oh no like that- like that dream. That sent him straight into panic. Well, panic more like he felt it in his heart something was wrong. No, no no no no. If he could really describe it, it felt like he was sinking into all darkness, only it wasn't that dramatic. He was just standing still in the same spot he was in.

The minotaur's mouth was wide open as he stared at his friend- was it friend- Alex. "I- uh," he stumbled on his words. 'Yes?' his mind shouted, much more loudly than he had hoped. He looked back up from his hooves to the boy's face in front of him, 'I think that was me?'

'I- I thought we were back? This place seems so real, it doesn't look like-' his thoughts continued, getting more frantic by the minute as he turned around in a circle to get a good look, his hands open almost like he was trying to reach for something. A reassurance? Everything looked real, it looked fine. Nothing weird, nothing scary. It's just- fine.

He knocked on the wall just in case. Solid. It felt right. "I think we are back," he said out loud, almost forgetting the mind reading thing, "Though something's changed, I mean yeah you know, but like how?!" He was about to go off rambling but he went on and asked, "Wait should we go to the nurse again?" No, that felt like a stupid question. What would they do? How would they even know how to handle a situation like this?

Now, Sedrick wasn't that devious, but the thought came up in his mind anyways, 'What if we can have some fun with this?' It was more of a visceral thought, but then, was it really? This whole thing was weird, but like why make it bad? They did need something to lighten the mood. As if he could see his mind smirking, he knew that he some sort of plan was brewing.
Sedrick reached over his shoulder, picking at where his backpack should had been, probably like taken by the nurse or something when they blacked out. He sort of sensed that Alex had turned around, despite being engaging in finding his backpack- wait... oh no like that- like that dream. That sent him straight into panic. Well, panic more like he felt it in his heart something was wrong. No, no no no no. If he could really describe it, it felt like he was sinking into all darkness, only it wasn't that dramatic. He was just standing still in the same spot he was in.

The minotaur's mouth was wide open as he stared at his friend- was it friend- Alex. "I- uh," he stumbled on his words. 'Yes?' his mind shouted, much more loudly than he had hoped. He looked back up from his hooves to the boy's face in front of him, 'I think that was me?'

'I- I thought we were back? This place seems so real, it doesn't look like-' his thoughts continued, getting more frantic by the minute as he turned around in a circle to get a good look, his hands open almost like he was trying to reach for something. A reassurance? Everything looked real, it looked fine. Nothing weird, nothing scary. It's just- fine.

He knocked on the wall just in case. Solid. It felt right. "I think we are back," he said out loud, almost forgetting the mind reading thing, "Though something's changed, I mean yeah you know, but like how?!" He was about to go off rambling but he went on and asked, "Wait should we go to the nurse again?" No, that felt like a stupid question. What would they do? How would they even know how to handle a situation like this?

Now, Sedrick wasn't that devious, but the thought came up in his mind anyways, 'What if we can have some fun with this?' It was more of a visceral thought, but then, was it really? This whole thing was weird, but like why make it bad? They did need something to lighten the mood. As if he could see his mind smirking, he knew that he some sort of plan was brewing.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Alex watched Sedrick as he slightly panicked. He can't help but glance around and make sure everything was normal along with Sedrick. Just in case. He didn't want to be back in the dream world. Or still in it. Either one would be horrible. He heard more of Sedrick's thoughts and spoke up to answer him. "I dunno. Should we go to the nurse?" Alex asks. He didn't know what to do about this. Was this a thing the nurse could fix? Then the next thought came. Alex visibly grins an almost evil smirk, one he no doubt learned from his demon friends. He couldn't help it. As a demon he was inherently mischievous and trickstery on some type of level. "I like that idea. . ." He says with his evil grin.
Alex watched Sedrick as he slightly panicked. He can't help but glance around and make sure everything was normal along with Sedrick. Just in case. He didn't want to be back in the dream world. Or still in it. Either one would be horrible. He heard more of Sedrick's thoughts and spoke up to answer him. "I dunno. Should we go to the nurse?" Alex asks. He didn't know what to do about this. Was this a thing the nurse could fix? Then the next thought came. Alex visibly grins an almost evil smirk, one he no doubt learned from his demon friends. He couldn't help it. As a demon he was inherently mischievous and trickstery on some type of level. "I like that idea. . ." He says with his evil grin.
Just as he was about to get into it, he stopped himself. No, no. This was wrong. He shouldn't do that. Was this even that dream place again? He- he didn't know. It took him a second for Alex's words to get processed in his head- wait what about the nurse? Oh wait he suggested to go back, yeah... He forgot about that. Did he really want to. Nah, Sedrick did hope to maybe go to see if they can do something, but really, what could they do? His hesitation wasn't solely on that but, on this whole mind reading thing. What could they do? What could they- Alex and Sedrick, an unlikely team- do...

His mind tried to think of ways that they use use this for their advantage but it came up short. Only just pranking and stuff. No clear plan, just fun, he guessed. He could sense that the other boy had taken up the plan. Then the response back 'I like that idea' confirmed it. He smiled back at him. Among the crowd, it was kinda hard to see him, but he could pick up that grin from across the hallway. Yep, they were doing it.

'Let's do it,' he sent the message back, trying in a mess to focus on sending the message and getting across the hallway. Now, what exactly would they do...

Sedrick had no clue. All thoughts came up blank.
Just as he was about to get into it, he stopped himself. No, no. This was wrong. He shouldn't do that. Was this even that dream place again? He- he didn't know. It took him a second for Alex's words to get processed in his head- wait what about the nurse? Oh wait he suggested to go back, yeah... He forgot about that. Did he really want to. Nah, Sedrick did hope to maybe go to see if they can do something, but really, what could they do? His hesitation wasn't solely on that but, on this whole mind reading thing. What could they do? What could they- Alex and Sedrick, an unlikely team- do...

His mind tried to think of ways that they use use this for their advantage but it came up short. Only just pranking and stuff. No clear plan, just fun, he guessed. He could sense that the other boy had taken up the plan. Then the response back 'I like that idea' confirmed it. He smiled back at him. Among the crowd, it was kinda hard to see him, but he could pick up that grin from across the hallway. Yep, they were doing it.

'Let's do it,' he sent the message back, trying in a mess to focus on sending the message and getting across the hallway. Now, what exactly would they do...

Sedrick had no clue. All thoughts came up blank.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Alex giggles as he hears Sedrick agree. It's slightly unsettling almost as if they were about to get away with a crime. Once his laughter calms down he starts thinking. "Now what?" He asks, not exactly sure what they were supposed to do. He could see in Sedrick's head that he wasn't having any luck either. "We could get away with cheating on all the tests." The thought crosses Alex's head. He smiles at Sedrick hopefully. He wasn't the best at thinking about things like plans and stuff.
Alex giggles as he hears Sedrick agree. It's slightly unsettling almost as if they were about to get away with a crime. Once his laughter calms down he starts thinking. "Now what?" He asks, not exactly sure what they were supposed to do. He could see in Sedrick's head that he wasn't having any luck either. "We could get away with cheating on all the tests." The thought crosses Alex's head. He smiles at Sedrick hopefully. He wasn't the best at thinking about things like plans and stuff.
so Bebo fell asleep in the tree for the entire day and woke up the next day he looked at himself and thought why am I so tired I have never been tired he looked at his drawing and saw that it had been crumpled and torn from him rolling in his sleep his backpack was on the ground and his apple was next to it turning brown. He just was to tired to think about how he was so tired. so he climbed down from the tree and walked into the school.
so Bebo fell asleep in the tree for the entire day and woke up the next day he looked at himself and thought why am I so tired I have never been tired he looked at his drawing and saw that it had been crumpled and torn from him rolling in his sleep his backpack was on the ground and his apple was next to it turning brown. He just was to tired to think about how he was so tired. so he climbed down from the tree and walked into the school.
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
Iris just suddenly exists "sooo where did everybody gooo?"
Iris just suddenly exists "sooo where did everybody gooo?"
arcanist.png
(Ahhh! Yess! It has come back to life!!!)
(Ahhh! Yess! It has come back to life!!!)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Y e s
Y e s
arcanist.png
Randa made her way through the campus, a bit unsure of where she should go. Eventually, she ended up getting completely lost. Oikles, she thought with a bit of embarassment. She could only think of one thing to do: "HELLLLLLOOOOOOO! CAN ANYONE HELP ME!? I'M LOST AND I NEED TO GET TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE OOOOOOOFIIIIIIICE!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. That ought to do the trick! She thought with a giggle.
Randa made her way through the campus, a bit unsure of where she should go. Eventually, she ended up getting completely lost. Oikles, she thought with a bit of embarassment. She could only think of one thing to do: "HELLLLLLOOOOOOO! CAN ANYONE HELP ME!? I'M LOST AND I NEED TO GET TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE OOOOOOOFIIIIIIICE!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. That ought to do the trick! She thought with a giggle.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58