Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD sketches/art! [CLOSE]
1 2
@serendipia hi there, do you have any slots open at the moment? i'd love to grab one if you do!

(if not, please add me to your pinglist! your art is gorgeous!)
@serendipia hi there, do you have any slots open at the moment? i'd love to grab one if you do!

(if not, please add me to your pinglist! your art is gorgeous!)
a8byJKr.gif
@serendipia
Your art is stunning! If you're open I would love a slot for a full body colour ouob
@serendipia
Your art is stunning! If you're open I would love a slot for a full body colour ouob
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
[center]bump with recent sketch comm B) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765073060037525514/797626676325646356/rocklover.png[/img] edit: paleolith i forgot to give credit to the dragon owner oop-[/center]
bump with recent sketch comm B)
rocklover.png
edit: paleolith
i forgot to give credit to the dragon owner oop-
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
@Serendipia

Ohhhh I love this? I love your art? I have always loved it *v*

I see sketches are between 5-10. Can I ask what the difference between the two are?
@Serendipia

Ohhhh I love this? I love your art? I have always loved it *v*

I see sketches are between 5-10. Can I ask what the difference between the two are?
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
Hi!

Are you still open? I'd love to commission art from you of one of my dragons ^__^
Hi!

Are you still open? I'd love to commission art from you of one of my dragons ^__^
hGUs0rU.png

paperina
< they/them | 25 >
my art shop
@Serendipia Hey, love your art so much, it's absolutely beautiful! I don't know if you have a ping list, but could I request I be added onto one? I'd love to commission you at some point in the future, and keep track of your work!
@Serendipia Hey, love your art so much, it's absolutely beautiful! I don't know if you have a ping list, but could I request I be added onto one? I'd love to commission you at some point in the future, and keep track of your work!
fa7ZgaW.gif
@Serendipia
I'd also like to commission or be added to a pinglist ^^ thank you!!
@Serendipia
I'd also like to commission or be added to a pinglist ^^ thank you!!
FR-mothman.pngFR-demi.png
Closing for now due to mental health and a horrible mistake
Closing for now due to mental health and a horrible mistake
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
1 2