Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED {Free R} Shadow Primal Veil
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i'd love to enter please!! i made my account just over a month ago ^^
i'd love to enter please!! i made my account just over a month ago ^^
Can I join?
Can I join?
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
Bump
Bump
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
I'd love to join please, I'm in Shadow ^^
I'd love to join please, I'm in Shadow ^^
I'd like to join with 2 - my 1 free and I'm a shadow clan member!

Thank you for doing this!
I'd like to join with 2 - my 1 free and I'm a shadow clan member!

Thank you for doing this!
HkZAJYc.pngoCLj9nY.pngPVehrz5.png
bYt72YT.pngflB6EWm.png0XHtpWy.png
@exquisite @Poliwag3903 @reshiram5875 @Twalio @Czechia @GlitchedAway @crimsonquasar @sprucetea @spxcesoul @SunChaser @SmudgedInk @wither48 @BzooZu @almosteverything @FinnFantastic @Megafauna @Weaversong @Caelight @SilverRipple @QuirkyJunimo @Self @squiggie @Daviel @PurelyFloof @IncognitoPlayer @Nanur @Ilan @Synthsational @ezelia @devilhighz @playingcards @Purpose @ShadowDragon101 @aura12 @BlackStarfire @Verdes @DamnStormCloaks @BlurryReflection @Doctorshrooms @Cressie @Allyflight @Dartist @Wandervoid @Dragondream @Starsdragon @Nature3468 @mgcltwo @sseebri @FableTheWolf @Rainbowlight @ViperidaeX @SpiritX @Cokebubble @kwozmotis @AnimeForLaifu @AnimeFan00 @MadaraKeehl @Rhayo @itsrainningtacos @Clearen @IcyGlaceon471 @FreyaShadow @CeaSoul
Oops, big pinglist.

It's finally time to draw the lucky winners!
I have added some prices since the raffle started, so there will be 12 winners in total!

The first six are;
1. #89 @FreyaShadow
2. #22 @Caelight
3. #19 @FinnFantastic
4. #49 @ShadowDragon101
5. #4 @reshiram5875
6. #87 @IcyGlaceon471

Congrats to you 6 :) !!!

Please send me your choice of price (1st winner picks one item, 2nd place picks 2, etc.) Within 24 hours. If you dont reply within 24 hours you'll lose your prize and another person will be drawn in your place.

Once everyone has chosen their prize or the 24hrs are up, I'll draw the next 6 winners!
@exquisite @Poliwag3903 @reshiram5875 @Twalio @Czechia @GlitchedAway @crimsonquasar @sprucetea @spxcesoul @SunChaser @SmudgedInk @wither48 @BzooZu @almosteverything @FinnFantastic @Megafauna @Weaversong @Caelight @SilverRipple @QuirkyJunimo @Self @squiggie @Daviel @PurelyFloof @IncognitoPlayer @Nanur @Ilan @Synthsational @ezelia @devilhighz @playingcards @Purpose @ShadowDragon101 @aura12 @BlackStarfire @Verdes @DamnStormCloaks @BlurryReflection @Doctorshrooms @Cressie @Allyflight @Dartist @Wandervoid @Dragondream @Starsdragon @Nature3468 @mgcltwo @sseebri @FableTheWolf @Rainbowlight @ViperidaeX @SpiritX @Cokebubble @kwozmotis @AnimeForLaifu @AnimeFan00 @MadaraKeehl @Rhayo @itsrainningtacos @Clearen @IcyGlaceon471 @FreyaShadow @CeaSoul
Oops, big pinglist.

It's finally time to draw the lucky winners!
I have added some prices since the raffle started, so there will be 12 winners in total!

The first six are;
1. #89 @FreyaShadow
2. #22 @Caelight
3. #19 @FinnFantastic
4. #49 @ShadowDragon101
5. #4 @reshiram5875
6. #87 @IcyGlaceon471

Congrats to you 6 :) !!!

Please send me your choice of price (1st winner picks one item, 2nd place picks 2, etc.) Within 24 hours. If you dont reply within 24 hours you'll lose your prize and another person will be drawn in your place.

Once everyone has chosen their prize or the 24hrs are up, I'll draw the next 6 winners!
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Omg!! [emoji=nocturne scared size=1] Can't believe I got first pick... Talk about last minute luck wow! <3 I would absolutely love that gorgeous Veil Primal please!! Thank you so much!
Omg!! Can't believe I got first pick... Talk about last minute luck wow! <3

I would absolutely love that gorgeous Veil Primal please!!

Thank you so much!
Oh cool did I get second pick? Could I please have the other veil, the little green beetle guy? Thanks so much! :D
Oh cool did I get second pick? Could I please have the other veil, the little green beetle guy? Thanks so much! :D
Cursed Die -Free Dragons! Half-A-Hatchery

-FR Time
-she/her
-Trying to find a matchy dragon for the dice vista
………...…… H1sgaHX.png Die of Bargaining
congrats to the first 6 winners! :0
congrats to the first 6 winners! :0
banner.png
@lionsaint Thank you so much!!

1) going berserk
2) surprise!
3) it's raining flowers
@lionsaint Thank you so much!!

1) going berserk
2) surprise!
3) it's raining flowers
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11