Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 1 XXX, 2 XXY Banescales (Neon Skeletons)
Hello! I have these 3 beautiful bane scales I've been trying to sell. [b]Base price for all the following dragons is 50kt/50 gems but you can negotiate lower.[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620069/62006894_350.png[/img] The image above is of the XXX banescale. She is a female, cerulean/cerulean/cerulean, with the genes ragged/tear/skeletal. She has unusual lightning eyes. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620069/62006895_350.png[/img] The image above is of the 2 XXY banescales (they are almost exactly identical). They are both females, are cerulean/cerulean/teal, their genes are ragged/tear/skeletal, and they have lightning eyes. Only difference is that one has uncommon eyes and the other has common eyes. [b]If you would like to negotiate or purchase one, please ping me with the number of the dragon(s) you want.[/b] Dragon IDs: [LIST=1] [*]XXX Banescale: #62006894 [*]XXY Banescale (Uncommon Eyes): #62006895 [*]XXY Banescale (Common Eyes): #62006896 [/LIST]
Hello! I have these 3 beautiful bane scales I've been trying to sell. Base price for all the following dragons is 50kt/50 gems but you can negotiate lower.

62006894_350.png

The image above is of the XXX banescale. She is a female, cerulean/cerulean/cerulean, with the genes ragged/tear/skeletal. She has unusual lightning eyes.

62006895_350.png

The image above is of the 2 XXY banescales (they are almost exactly identical). They are both females, are cerulean/cerulean/teal, their genes are ragged/tear/skeletal, and they have lightning eyes. Only difference is that one has uncommon eyes and the other has common eyes.

If you would like to negotiate or purchase one, please ping me with the number of the dragon(s) you want.

Dragon IDs:
  1. XXX Banescale: #62006894
  2. XXY Banescale (Uncommon Eyes): #62006895
  3. XXY Banescale (Common Eyes): #62006896
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
bump
bump
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1