Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | frog bog art shop | G/T | CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41
[b]Link to Item Being Commissioned:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64974278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64974278&skin=37108&apparel=1396,12897,37371&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] (scry with skin + apparel included. links to actual dragon) [b]Which Apparel Is Being Included (Or clothes if oc):[/b] 1. Brown Felt Cavalier 2. Unlucky Gambeson 3. White Aviator Scarf [b]Payment:[/b] gems, though im not sure what the total will be yet. [b]Product and Style:[/b] shaded finish signature doll [b]Expression and Pose:[/b] laying w/ tail curled , happy (?) [b]Extra Info:[/b] I interpret her more as catlike then nocturne because of the skin, if that makes it easier for you to do! (also, sorry for the random ping you may have got, i was unaware there was a form and deleted my post so i could resend with this.)
Link to Item Being Commissioned:
dragon?did=64974278&skin=37108&apparel=1396,12897,37371&xt=dressing.png
(scry with skin + apparel included. links to actual dragon)
Which Apparel Is Being Included (Or clothes if oc):
1. Brown Felt Cavalier
2. Unlucky Gambeson
3. White Aviator Scarf
Payment:
gems, though im not sure what the total will be yet.
Product and Style:
shaded finish signature doll
Expression and Pose:
laying w/ tail curled , happy (?)
Extra Info:
I interpret her more as catlike then nocturne because of the skin, if that makes it easier for you to do! (also, sorry for the random ping you may have got, i was unaware there was a form and deleted my post so i could resend with this.)
62-A0-EB98-7-C8-C-4-FC3-BADA-5-E76-AC9447-ED.png image0.gif
@yutashusshoe

Don't worry about the ping!- I needed the bump on my notifications anyways so I can access my shop faster.

The total will be 400 gems since I usually don't do a lot of apparel on my chibis or signature dolls.

@Dynamix

Since your character is super simple, I can do a chibi sketch of them if you'd like for that much!-
@yutashusshoe

Don't worry about the ping!- I needed the bump on my notifications anyways so I can access my shop faster.

The total will be 400 gems since I usually don't do a lot of apparel on my chibis or signature dolls.

@Dynamix

Since your character is super simple, I can do a chibi sketch of them if you'd like for that much!-
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Alright, ill sent the cr!
Alright, ill sent the cr!
That's great, tysm! I'll send the payment right over :)
That's great, tysm! I'll send the payment right over :)
bump!
bump!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
OMAGUSH SALTYPIE!?
Ir's been months since I've seen ou T^T
It's MayaOwO btw i miss you ;---;
OMAGUSH SALTYPIE!?
Ir's been months since I've seen ou T^T
It's MayaOwO btw i miss you ;---;
Hey, have you started? I don’t want to seem impatient but it’s been over 2 weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you.
Hey, have you started? I don’t want to seem impatient but it’s been over 2 weeks and I haven’t heard anything from you.
@yutahusshoe

No issue in asking, I've just had quite a lot of school work and such along with art block anytime that I was free so it's been a little hard to sit down and draw.
@yutahusshoe

No issue in asking, I've just had quite a lot of school work and such along with art block anytime that I was free so it's been a little hard to sit down and draw.

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
can I cancel if you haven't started yet? I'm not really interested anymore, its been over a month.
can I cancel if you haven't started yet? I'm not really interested anymore, its been over a month.
@yutashusshoe

yup it'd be fine, sorry im just really busy and i rather focus on my future than some dragon game
@yutashusshoe

yup it'd be fine, sorry im just really busy and i rather focus on my future than some dragon game

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41