Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | frog bog art shop | G/T | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@saltypie

yknow, on second thought, could you possibly draw them together just as halfbodies if thats alright? :'o

and in this case id like them to be happy together ^^
@saltypie

yknow, on second thought, could you possibly draw them together just as halfbodies if thats alright? :'o

and in this case id like them to be happy together ^^
@Chiscakes

Hmm- It depends if you want a sketch, colored, or shaded. Around 55k for a sketch, 65k and 75k for shaded.
@Chiscakes

Hmm- It depends if you want a sketch, colored, or shaded. Around 55k for a sketch, 65k and 75k for shaded.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

id like it shaded then, please and thank you :D
i can send payment now, too
@saltypie

id like it shaded then, please and thank you :D
i can send payment now, too
@Chiscakes

No you dont have to. You can pay when its finished just in case some emergency comes up and I cant finish it.
@Chiscakes

No you dont have to. You can pay when its finished just in case some emergency comes up and I cant finish it.

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

oh okay, thanks for informing me! ill just vault the treasure until it's time to pay then.
thanks a bunch <3
@saltypie

oh okay, thanks for informing me! ill just vault the treasure until it's time to pay then.
thanks a bunch <3
@saltypie

Are you only doing dragon coms?
@saltypie

Are you only doing dragon coms?
tgHUHO3.jpg
@Raros

It depends on what you want. I'll be editing this post so I can do ocs and stuff. I just wanted to start out with dragons.
@Raros

It depends on what you want. I'll be editing this post so I can do ocs and stuff. I just wanted to start out with dragons.

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie
I would want a fullbody like the purple and black dragon of your deviantart of my oc.

Link to oc. If you can't draw the skull a normal canine face with matching colored features as well as the horns would be fine
https://sta.sh/215rwa1f0mgu
@saltypie
I would want a fullbody like the purple and black dragon of your deviantart of my oc.

Link to oc. If you can't draw the skull a normal canine face with matching colored features as well as the horns would be fine
https://sta.sh/215rwa1f0mgu
tgHUHO3.jpg
@Raros

Ooo- okay! I'll start working on it as soon as I'm done with Chiscake's! It would cost 55-60k depending if you want shading or not.
@Raros

Ooo- okay! I'll start working on it as soon as I'm done with Chiscake's! It would cost 55-60k depending if you want shading or not.

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie
Yays. Honestly I don't mind if there's shading or not and I have extra currency so if you wanna do shading that's fine. I'll pay it. Oh and you can also choose to do his wings or not
@saltypie
Yays. Honestly I don't mind if there's shading or not and I have extra currency so if you wanna do shading that's fine. I'll pay it. Oh and you can also choose to do his wings or not
tgHUHO3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41