Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV potatoes @ 1g:200p (CLOSED)
[center][s][b]Currently ONLINE[/b] Current [emoji=gem size=1]: [b]290[/b] DV ID: [b]#54201[/b][/s][/center]
Currently ONLINE
Current : 290
DV ID: #54201
tumblr_pqle7lXWE61r8qahgo1_100.png
@paradoxiKay

hello! i can sell you 42,400p for 212g

from my experience they're largely trust based, i have traded potatoes before, here and here. set up a one way cr and i'll transfer the potatoes, also let me know your dv username. my profile is here
@paradoxiKay

hello! i can sell you 42,400p for 212g

from my experience they're largely trust based, i have traded potatoes before, here and here. set up a one way cr and i'll transfer the potatoes, also let me know your dv username. my profile is here
OSdYejY.png
Can I snag the other 200 gems for 40kp please?
@paradoxikay
Can I snag the other 200 gems for 40kp please?
@paradoxikay
@Sanzuwu @ezelia

Whoops, sorry, guys - I totally forgot I had a thread going. ;-; Please LMK if you're still interested!
@Sanzuwu @ezelia

Whoops, sorry, guys - I totally forgot I had a thread going. ;-; Please LMK if you're still interested!
Yep, I’m still interested! Please send me a CR and let me know your DV id number! I’m going to head to bed very soon (FR+0) so I might not get back to you till morning
@paradoxikay
Yep, I’m still interested! Please send me a CR and let me know your DV id number! I’m going to head to bed very soon (FR+0) so I might not get back to you till morning
@paradoxikay
x
x
@paradoxiKay
hihi! if the gems are still available i can send over 58k potatoes for the remaining gems
@paradoxiKay
hihi! if the gems are still available i can send over 58k potatoes for the remaining gems
@xLILM0NSTERx

yes please!
@xLILM0NSTERx

yes please!