Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sprites for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Yakule Could I buy the lightning sprite?
@Yakule Could I buy the lightning sprite?
@DuskofDawn12 sure! send a crossroads.
@DuskofDawn12 sure! send a crossroads.
@Yakule

I’m also interested in the shadow sprite for either art or gems
@Yakule

I’m also interested in the shadow sprite for either art or gems
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
@Yakule if the Wind Sprite price is still the same I would love to buy it for gems.
@Yakule if the Wind Sprite price is still the same I would love to buy it for gems.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Yakule If the Shadow Sprite is still up for grabs, i'd love to buy it for gems!
@Yakule If the Shadow Sprite is still up for grabs, i'd love to buy it for gems!
@Yakule Sounds like I'm a little late to the party but was curious to know if any sprites are still available excluding the water and nature sprite?
@Yakule Sounds like I'm a little late to the party but was curious to know if any sprites are still available excluding the water and nature sprite?
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Yakule

Would you take 2000 gems and 4.5mT for the shadow sprite?

Edit: nvm, just saw that someone else offered
@Yakule

Would you take 2000 gems and 4.5mT for the shadow sprite?

Edit: nvm, just saw that someone else offered
OAgM9ob.png
Apparently some of my messages aren't going through whoof.

@Hyllin I'd prefer gems, please! Your art style is not what i'm currently looking for, thought it is very lovely! Please send a crossroads at your earliest convenience.

@sikora Absolutely! Send over a crossroads. ♥

@Cantertothewinds Sorry, it's just those two.
Apparently some of my messages aren't going through whoof.

@Hyllin I'd prefer gems, please! Your art style is not what i'm currently looking for, thought it is very lovely! Please send a crossroads at your earliest convenience.

@sikora Absolutely! Send over a crossroads. ♥

@Cantertothewinds Sorry, it's just those two.
@Yakule No worries! Would it be likely you'll be selling them again in the future?
@Yakule No worries! Would it be likely you'll be selling them again in the future?
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds Unlikely, as I'm just clearing out what I have. Good luck, though!
@Cantertothewinds Unlikely, as I'm just clearing out what I have. Good luck, though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9