Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [x] Blackcraft Hatchery [x] New updates!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 268 269
It was really nice to meet you! I hope life outside of Flight Rising treats you well!
It was really nice to meet you! I hope life outside of Flight Rising treats you well!
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
Totally understandable, when something that's meant to be fun starts to feel like work, taking a break is the best thing to do. Good luck and take care of yourself!
Totally understandable, when something that's meant to be fun starts to feel like work, taking a break is the best thing to do. Good luck and take care of yourself!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Rohanic

Thank you so much for all the wonderful dragons you have given given me and other people! And I, knowing I'm not the first, will be sad to bid you farewell but happy to know where there is a goodbye, there is a place for a new start. Goodluck to new beginnings and I hope you and your family will be healthy during this pandemic!
@Rohanic

Thank you so much for all the wonderful dragons you have given given me and other people! And I, knowing I'm not the first, will be sad to bid you farewell but happy to know where there is a goodbye, there is a place for a new start. Goodluck to new beginnings and I hope you and your family will be healthy during this pandemic!
5MNZVz4.png
I wish you the best Rohanic [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
I wish you the best Rohanic
Signatur_Hatchery.png
[center][size=1]@Xoanon @Wytche @Saraceaser @Solinary @BlackCatThirteen @LucisAbsentia @Spooce @Aschenstern @Owlatte @KrazKitCat @Briggsnotmyers @Celty @borrowedphrases @shaydfox @pigeonz @RamenNoodleCat @Eversnow @taters @SoftShine @Airaly @Snowsilver @MunchkinLynx @Zedacus @Delphi @NevadaKnight @Vely @Summermagpie @Byggden @casdeth @Blightwyrm @Aica @QueenofRedLions @peachcream @PsychoticRomance @Perdurue @terminales @Medievalredragon @RealityMask @PestilupusCanis @Edgemere @HalloweenTown @Adisappointment @Necramancy @Reithya @xihli @Wrath @screenmaster @Anjoulas @Starscourge @irlmaxxor @Lagio @abyssaurus @asteaux @Avaraena @deerhex @Alithium8 @CharlieNovak @Drauphnyr @ReaperWolfie @sadashi @Starlena @almosteverything @Neiratina @Coffeedrip @butcherbaby @ShiftingWind @Toxiac @Reynette @Journye @Hasufel @00Riku00 @Spiritwolfmoon @autumnthunder @Farryx @VuvuDoll @meanling @arsenicxx @CosmicZeb @Knight0wl @Shadowdawn199 @Seonais @Quephit @princessamidala @Khalay @Catleia @ErraticPulse @Tortallan @Pennifeather @DiamondScales53 @Lix Ether: @kuminidae Elysium: @WolfandCrow @Prosperinas (Bee) @MyrrhAndDaydream Void: @Rvan @Yumerine @Alithium8 (Obs Star/ Nightshade Con) @MunchkinLynx (F midnight/nightshade unusual) Astral: @/kuminidae @Dinomatika (StarCon WC) [/size] [font=century][size=7][b]Available breeding pairs[/size][/b] [font=baskerville][size=4] Sorry for all the pings today! Closetcreep already took first pick of the breeding pairs for sale, these are all the rest. They will be 70g/kt per pair :)[/size] [img] https://i.imgur.com/0ByTrje.gif[/img] ————————————————————————————————————————————— [font=century][size=7][b]PWYW Dragons[/size][/b] [font=baskerville][size=4]All my other dragons are for sale too, pay whatever you think is fair. [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/435651/1376587?name=&type=undefined][size=7][size=7] SALES TAB[/url]
@Xoanon @Wytche @Saraceaser @Solinary @BlackCatThirteen @LucisAbsentia @Spooce @Aschenstern @Owlatte @KrazKitCat @Briggsnotmyers @Celty @borrowedphrases @shaydfox @pigeonz @RamenNoodleCat @Eversnow @taters @SoftShine @Airaly @Snowsilver @MunchkinLynx @Zedacus @Delphi @NevadaKnight @Vely @Summermagpie @Byggden @casdeth @Blightwyrm @Aica @QueenofRedLions @peachcream @PsychoticRomance @Perdurue @terminales @Medievalredragon @RealityMask @PestilupusCanis @Edgemere @HalloweenTown @Adisappointment @Necramancy @Reithya @xihli @Wrath @screenmaster @Anjoulas @Starscourge @irlmaxxor @Lagio @abyssaurus @asteaux @Avaraena @deerhex @Alithium8 @CharlieNovak @Drauphnyr @ReaperWolfie @sadashi @Starlena @almosteverything @Neiratina @Coffeedrip @butcherbaby @ShiftingWind @Toxiac @Reynette @Journye @Hasufel @00Riku00 @Spiritwolfmoon @autumnthunder @Farryx @VuvuDoll @meanling @arsenicxx @CosmicZeb @Knight0wl @Shadowdawn199 @Seonais @Quephit @princessamidala @Khalay @Catleia @ErraticPulse @Tortallan @Pennifeather @DiamondScales53 @Lix

Ether: @kuminidae
Elysium: @WolfandCrow @Prosperinas (Bee) @MyrrhAndDaydream
Void: @Rvan @Yumerine @Alithium8 (Obs Star/ Nightshade Con)
@MunchkinLynx (F midnight/nightshade unusual)
Astral: @/kuminidae @Dinomatika (StarCon WC)

Available breeding pairs

Sorry for all the pings today! Closetcreep already took first pick of the breeding pairs for sale, these are all the rest. They will be 70g/kt per pair :)

0ByTrje.gif

—————————————————————————————————————————————

PWYW Dragons
All my other dragons are for sale too, pay whatever you think is fair.

SALES TAB
m2gWU1e.png
@Rohanic I'd like to purchase both Elysium and Void, in treasure. Sad to say goodbye, but hey, I took a year-long break, and still ended up back here, so, may we meet again!
@Rohanic I'd like to purchase both Elysium and Void, in treasure. Sad to say goodbye, but hey, I took a year-long break, and still ended up back here, so, may we meet again!
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Rohanic - Thank you for letting us know! It's good to have healthy boundaries, and when play becomes work, you're right - it's time to take a break. I hope that you're able to find a new passion that brings you joy, wherever that might be! ♥

I would love to keep a pair of yours alive, but with my hatchery (Fire, lol) I feel the only one that would look decent with fire eyes would be Bellator.

That being said, I want to see if other people would want to claim them first before I offer - If it's not too much trouble, I'd be happy to take them if no one else does before you take your hiatus. Just let me know? ♥
@Rohanic - Thank you for letting us know! It's good to have healthy boundaries, and when play becomes work, you're right - it's time to take a break. I hope that you're able to find a new passion that brings you joy, wherever that might be! ♥

I would love to keep a pair of yours alive, but with my hatchery (Fire, lol) I feel the only one that would look decent with fire eyes would be Bellator.

That being said, I want to see if other people would want to claim them first before I offer - If it's not too much trouble, I'd be happy to take them if no one else does before you take your hiatus. Just let me know? ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
I'd love to give Rampant a home. Sorry to see you leave! If you come back, just hit me up for your pair back. :)
I'd love to give Rampant a home. Sorry to see you leave! If you come back, just hit me up for your pair back. :)
SQVdsFh.png
I know first-hand it can be hard to balance FR "responsibilities" and it eventually becomes a drag. Sad to see you go as your pairs were lovely, but good luck in the real world :)
I know first-hand it can be hard to balance FR "responsibilities" and it eventually becomes a drag. Sad to see you go as your pairs were lovely, but good luck in the real world :)
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

@Rohanic
I'd be glad to take Bellator for treasure in if @Reithya doesn't have nothing against it?
(Sorry for ping, just want to make sure if that's okay with you)
@Rohanic
I'd be glad to take Bellator for treasure in if @Reithya doesn't have nothing against it?
(Sorry for ping, just want to make sure if that's okay with you)
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 268 269