Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Milky Tea Patisserie: Big Batch!
1 2 ... 671 672 673 674 675 ... 982 983
@kaidareth could i steal meringue for gems? <3
@kaidareth could i steal meringue for gems? <3
vsaVkNc.pngy403mxY.pngxWJVZU4.png
@kaidareth hi!! could i take custard for treasure please!! ty ^^
@kaidareth hi!! could i take custard for treasure please!! ty ^^
Awww
The Aloe Vera with too much aloe is adorable though!
Awww
The Aloe Vera with too much aloe is adorable though!
UHwH07r.png
@Kaidareth

Hi, could I buy Aloe for the gem price?
@Kaidareth

Hi, could I buy Aloe for the gem price?
tumblr_p6isy0nicg1tnbqc8o1_250.png
@R4B1ES @tieflinq @Teewie

The PA has been sent! Thank you so much for stopping by today!
@R4B1ES @tieflinq @Teewie

The PA has been sent! Thank you so much for stopping by today!
naRq7qn.png
Hi Kai, hope you're well. I'm always so late for your pingz I fear I'll never get to buy any dragons from you xD But it's good that you've gotten such a huge fan base now. Your hatchery really exploded!!

I look at the general list and I'm like holy moly 0___0;;

I mean from a strictly business perspective you're selling them, so the small batch way works fine. It's just that you'll probably get a lot of the same people who miss out versus snag them. So it's really up to you.

If you want an example, our of the past say 25 pings I've gotten from you, for probably 20-21 of them all babies were sold or claimed by the time I popped into your thread. That's the only downside to small batches. That's roughly 80-85% . . . I'm not a math person though x)

Anyway take care and maybe I'll see ya around. I only pop in short intervals but ya never know.

@Kaidareth (forgot to ping you)
Hi Kai, hope you're well. I'm always so late for your pingz I fear I'll never get to buy any dragons from you xD But it's good that you've gotten such a huge fan base now. Your hatchery really exploded!!

I look at the general list and I'm like holy moly 0___0;;

I mean from a strictly business perspective you're selling them, so the small batch way works fine. It's just that you'll probably get a lot of the same people who miss out versus snag them. So it's really up to you.

If you want an example, our of the past say 25 pings I've gotten from you, for probably 20-21 of them all babies were sold or claimed by the time I popped into your thread. That's the only downside to small batches. That's roughly 80-85% . . . I'm not a math person though x)

Anyway take care and maybe I'll see ya around. I only pop in short intervals but ya never know.

@Kaidareth (forgot to ping you)
original.gif
Hello! Im very interested in your cream puff coatls yet I'm looking for a specific kind of one! if there's any chance could i have a female one with shimmer? i really would like one a ton so yeah! :3 yet thank you so much <3 And i dont mind waiting for there cd! i just would love one that's female and has shimmer if that's alright!
Hello! Im very interested in your cream puff coatls yet I'm looking for a specific kind of one! if there's any chance could i have a female one with shimmer? i really would like one a ton so yeah! :3 yet thank you so much <3 And i dont mind waiting for there cd! i just would love one that's female and has shimmer if that's alright!
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@whimsicalwinds

Whimsi!!!! I'm so glad to see you pop up in my feed!! Thank you for your honest feedback and if there's been a type of dragon you've been wanting for a while just lemme know and I'll do my best to remember to contact you before I post!! >:3c
@whimsicalwinds

Whimsi!!!! I'm so glad to see you pop up in my feed!! Thank you for your honest feedback and if there's been a type of dragon you've been wanting for a while just lemme know and I'll do my best to remember to contact you before I post!! >:3c
naRq7qn.png
@SweetTreatLion

Hey there! Thank you for being so interested in the pairing! I'd be happy to add you to the pinglist, but I don't take specific gene ping requests. This is because of the number of people I have in my pinglists overall. If you'd still like to be pinged for the cream puffs pair I'll gladly add you! I'm sorry about the inconvenience >.<
@SweetTreatLion

Hey there! Thank you for being so interested in the pairing! I'd be happy to add you to the pinglist, but I don't take specific gene ping requests. This is because of the number of people I have in my pinglists overall. If you'd still like to be pinged for the cream puffs pair I'll gladly add you! I'm sorry about the inconvenience >.<
naRq7qn.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2943246#post_2943246][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bf4d5bf24c856dfdc2e57c8dda33b050/6f24b05bb6dfd723-cf/s500x750/1823cbc5480730905d0e6f4eead416d74b29ebef.gif[/img][/url][/center]
1823cbc5480730905d0e6f4eead416d74b29ebef.gif
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
1 2 ... 671 672 673 674 675 ... 982 983