Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | looking for 2019-2020 festival items
hi there! i took quite a large break from flight rising a while back, and because of it, i'm missing a few festival items! i don't have a ton of things to trade (and i'm not sure what else is used as a form of currency right now haha!) but i'd willing to pay in a mixture of treasure/gems :] here's my list of what i currently need! [item=cairnstone carry] [item=glacierguard platemail][item=frigid gem guardian] [item=driftwood gem guardian] [item=standard of the gladekeeper][item=greenskeeper treeshroud][item=everbloom gem guardian]
hi there!
i took quite a large break from flight rising a while back, and because of it, i'm missing a few festival items! i don't have a ton of things to trade (and i'm not sure what else is used as a form of currency right now haha!) but i'd willing to pay in a mixture of treasure/gems :]

here's my list of what i currently need!

Cairnstone Carry
Glacierguard Platemail Frigid Gem Guardian
Driftwood Gem Guardian
Standard of the Gladekeeper Greenskeeper Treeshroud Everbloom Gem Guardian
@hazelnoots [item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] and [item=Standard of the Gladekeeper] for 130g?
@hazelnoots

Greenskeeper Treeshroud and Standard of the Gladekeeper for 130g?
XDRtGHs.png
@hazelnoots I have the rest of the items you need, please let me know if you'd still be interested in buying for tr/g after your current outstanding trade.
@hazelnoots I have the rest of the items you need, please let me know if you'd still be interested in buying for tr/g after your current outstanding trade.
vnfnSuk.gif
@SilverNW thank you for the offer!! i unfortunately don't have that many gems on hand at the moment - could i possibly pay in part gems/part treasure?? i could do half and half with g:tr at 1:1300 (which i believe is higher than the current standard ratio) to make up for the inconvenience :)
@SilverNW thank you for the offer!! i unfortunately don't have that many gems on hand at the moment - could i possibly pay in part gems/part treasure?? i could do half and half with g:tr at 1:1300 (which i believe is higher than the current standard ratio) to make up for the inconvenience :)
@Xairathan yes, that would be awesome!! in half gems/half treasure, what would it be for the three gem guardians??
@Xairathan yes, that would be awesome!! in half gems/half treasure, what would it be for the three gem guardians??
@hazelnoots
Ofc! Just send over a Cr when you are ready ^^
@hazelnoots
Ofc! Just send over a Cr when you are ready ^^
XDRtGHs.png