Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rental Arrangement
1 2 3
Hi there!

I'm spinning up my Coatl business again, and with over 30 pairs I don't have time to fill out a form for requests every time.

Looking for an arrangement where I will pay 20kT per rental (dragons fed of course) and will send dragons without warning. There's no need to accept immediately, as long as it's within three days. I will have a few pairs a month, and will accept hatchlings within a day!

Looking for:
- Arcane
- Water
- Fire
- Plague
Hi there!

I'm spinning up my Coatl business again, and with over 30 pairs I don't have time to fill out a form for requests every time.

Looking for an arrangement where I will pay 20kT per rental (dragons fed of course) and will send dragons without warning. There's no need to accept immediately, as long as it's within three days. I will have a few pairs a month, and will accept hatchlings within a day!

Looking for:
- Arcane
- Water
- Fire
- Plague
0hw5V5p.png
`
`
0hw5V5p.png
Hey! I'm Shadow Flight and would be happy to help with this if you'd like - I'm on FR very regularly, and almost always have empty nesting space~!
Hey! I'm Shadow Flight and would be happy to help with this if you'd like - I'm on FR very regularly, and almost always have empty nesting space~!
9EHwGiP.png 5aTXnyW.png sZShZzW.png
QuSvoTp.png
hLxdQZ3.png
mlHpBMC.png
flag & bar credit
@zazie Sounds amazing, thank you! I'm sending you some pairs now c:

edit: I sent four pairs, absolutely no rush, take them in as you have the capacity!
@zazie Sounds amazing, thank you! I'm sending you some pairs now c:

edit: I sent four pairs, absolutely no rush, take them in as you have the capacity!
0hw5V5p.png
@kipply - You're welcome! :D I have space to take them now and should be able to start breeding them tomorrow!
@kipply - You're welcome! :D I have space to take them now and should be able to start breeding them tomorrow!
9EHwGiP.png 5aTXnyW.png sZShZzW.png
QuSvoTp.png
hLxdQZ3.png
mlHpBMC.png
flag & bar credit
0hw5V5p.png
@kipply

I have Plague nests open usually! The only thing I ask is that you take fodder/babies in exchange to free up space.
@kipply

I have Plague nests open usually! The only thing I ask is that you take fodder/babies in exchange to free up space.
asylumdivide.png
@kipply I've got my ice nest open for rental if that interest you <3
@kipply I've got my ice nest open for rental if that interest you <3
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
@Gravity, Sorry not interested. Looking for something hassle free!

@KittyL0rd sounds great thanks! Sending over 40kT and two pairs now. No rush~
@Gravity, Sorry not interested. Looking for something hassle free!

@KittyL0rd sounds great thanks! Sending over 40kT and two pairs now. No rush~
0hw5V5p.png
@kipply 2 eggs for each nest so 4 total
@kipply 2 eggs for each nest so 4 total
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
1 2 3