Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | gremlin's art dump!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39
@Tsiegh
aw, well thank you ;w; the little doodle of him I like, I'm just eh on the bigger one bhjk I think I made his eyes too close together or smth. but hey, I'm not a traditional artist so I should cut myself some slack lol
@Tsiegh
aw, well thank you ;w; the little doodle of him I like, I'm just eh on the bigger one bhjk I think I made his eyes too close together or smth. but hey, I'm not a traditional artist so I should cut myself some slack lol
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
after what you said, all I can add- it still looks fantabulous! I wish I drew as good as you, to be honest, both in digital and tradidional media ;w;
after what you said, all I can add- it still looks fantabulous! I wish I drew as good as you, to be honest, both in digital and tradidional media ;w;
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
@Tsiegh
hgjfkl thank you!! ;w; but I saw your art on Jekave and your art is v good too!!
@Tsiegh
hgjfkl thank you!! ;w; but I saw your art on Jekave and your art is v good too!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@deersoup @ShadowStorm1404 @Tsiegh @Ginny73 @RetroOddity @TheOvercor @hyrulle [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7dd4e372e0879081cb4256c5eeae407d/9936b357e8d72b62-f2/s640x960/cbd7478e36bd96453246c0aae157a564e540539e.png[/img] did some more practice on varying my dragons!! I think I was def more successful this time hgjnk I also now really want a dragon for the coatl on the top right hgjnkf this was also my first time drawing a bogsneak!!
@deersoup @ShadowStorm1404 @Tsiegh @Ginny73 @RetroOddity @TheOvercor @hyrulle
cbd7478e36bd96453246c0aae157a564e540539e.png
did some more practice on varying my dragons!! I think I was def more successful this time hgjnk I also now really want a dragon for the coatl on the top right hgjnkf
this was also my first time drawing a bogsneak!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
GOSH THAT'S A NICE BOGSNEAK
They look so dang elegant~
GOSH THAT'S A NICE BOGSNEAK
They look so dang elegant~
Always speedy, always dedicated, mostly willing.
We are a lair that wishes to place kindness first and new discoveries second.
New friends are welcome~
@TheOvercor
hjbgnfkm thank you :'D
@TheOvercor
hjbgnfkm thank you :'D
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
AHH THOSE EARS ON THE SPIRAL ARE SO GOOD AAA I LOVE

also, you did a fantastic job on the bogsneak! when I first drew a bogsneak it looked terrible (I'm more a mammal artist).

But all of these are really, really good! I really like how you drew the facet eyes on the coatl (since I assume those are meant facet eyes? if no, I AM SO SORRY ;w;)!
AHH THOSE EARS ON THE SPIRAL ARE SO GOOD AAA I LOVE

also, you did a fantastic job on the bogsneak! when I first drew a bogsneak it looked terrible (I'm more a mammal artist).

But all of these are really, really good! I really like how you drew the facet eyes on the coatl (since I assume those are meant facet eyes? if no, I AM SO SORRY ;w;)!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
@Tsiegh
THANK YOU GHJFKL spiral ears are just so much fun to draw tbh I always make them bigger than they should be, but hey, who cares? I like big ears bhjfk

thank you again :'D I feel you on being a mammal artist hjfk until the past couple years, I p much exclusively drew cats lol. dragons are... very different bgjkfl especially the ones that aren't furry or feathery. but I was surprised how easy it was for me! bogs are apparently super fun to draw and I def need to do it more often

and those are indeed meant to be facet eyes!! they're super fun to draw tbh ghbjfk
@Tsiegh
THANK YOU GHJFKL spiral ears are just so much fun to draw tbh I always make them bigger than they should be, but hey, who cares? I like big ears bhjfk

thank you again :'D I feel you on being a mammal artist hjfk until the past couple years, I p much exclusively drew cats lol. dragons are... very different bgjkfl especially the ones that aren't furry or feathery. but I was surprised how easy it was for me! bogs are apparently super fun to draw and I def need to do it more often

and those are indeed meant to be facet eyes!! they're super fun to draw tbh ghbjfk
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@.deersoup @.ShadowStorm1404 @.Tsiegh @.Ginny73 @.RetroOddity @.TheOvercor @.hyrulle [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/385a1a4794213c22fee50056cf862721/317846e9156461da-42/s500x750/51a5d91452f0c03da96adf4e49f2fa93d7fcf4f3.png[/img] had a dream that Rusty Quill made a video game for The Magnus Archives. and while I don't remember the majority of the designs (nor what the game was even about), I do remember what Melanie looked like for the most part!! so I drew her!! this is actually not at all how I imagine Melanie to look, I just went with what the dream gave me bhjfk I'm really proud of this though!! my art is good, sometimes. when I actually use references. edit: I normally don't do this bc I do swear and stuff on my main tumblr, but this really isn't getting the traction I hoped for. so if any of y'all have a tumblr, it would mean the world to me if you could reblog this ;w; I wouldn't normally beg for reblogs, but I'm just really proud of this and I'd really like for it to get some more attention. [url=https://knifegremliin.tumblr.com/post/641417115135574016/took-some-creative-liberties-bc-i-dont-remember]here's the post on my tumblr![/url]
@.deersoup @.ShadowStorm1404 @.Tsiegh @.Ginny73 @.RetroOddity @.TheOvercor @.hyrulle

51a5d91452f0c03da96adf4e49f2fa93d7fcf4f3.png

had a dream that Rusty Quill made a video game for The Magnus Archives. and while I don't remember the majority of the designs (nor what the game was even about), I do remember what Melanie looked like for the most part!! so I drew her!!

this is actually not at all how I imagine Melanie to look, I just went with what the dream gave me bhjfk I'm really proud of this though!! my art is good, sometimes. when I actually use references.

edit: I normally don't do this bc I do swear and stuff on my main tumblr, but this really isn't getting the traction I hoped for. so if any of y'all have a tumblr, it would mean the world to me if you could reblog this ;w; I wouldn't normally beg for reblogs, but I'm just really proud of this and I'd really like for it to get some more attention. here's the post on my tumblr!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
the art is really good! i tried listening to the magnus archives but couldnt get past one of the really early episodes bc of my fear of bugs. plus i think im just generally to scared for it
the art is really good! i tried listening to the magnus archives but couldnt get past one of the really early episodes bc of my fear of bugs. plus i think im just generally to scared for it
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39