Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragon and human busts // OPEN
1 2
[center]hello friends i am yokare i do the art [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23680652/reydragon.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23680652/yuumadragon.png[/img] [b]dragons[/b] are 100,000T / 250G [b]humans[/b] are 110,000T / 275G complicated designs/apparel might cause an extra charge, ask if youre unsure!! payment will be taken upon completion. i will not do snappers, i just cannot do them justice, but all other breeds are a-ok! i'll do ocs and dragon gijinkas, but if you want a gijinka, please provide me a ref! i will not be designing gijinka forms. if you want a specific personality/expression, please let me know! SLOTS 1; omegadelta - human 2; 3; thank you for perusing and thank you if you order ![/center]
hello friends i am yokare i do the art

reydragon.png
yuumadragon.png

dragons are 100,000T / 250G
humans are 110,000T / 275G
complicated designs/apparel might cause an extra charge, ask if youre unsure!!
payment will be taken upon completion.

i will not do snappers, i just cannot do them justice, but all other breeds are a-ok!
i'll do ocs and dragon gijinkas, but if you want a gijinka, please provide me a ref! i will not be designing gijinka forms.
if you want a specific personality/expression, please let me know!

SLOTS
1; omegadelta - human
2;
3;

thank you for perusing and thank you if you order !
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
[sub]@yokare sweats HI SHING could i maybe get. a bust of her dragon form too if that's okay? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3025772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30258/3025772_350.png[/img] [/url] if not i can pick another baby instead!! ;w;
@yokare
sweats HI SHING could i maybe get.

a bust of her dragon form too if that's okay?

3025772_350.png

if not i can pick another baby instead!! ;w;
6yytdz.jpg
@teleri oh you(m)

yes absolutely ;v; ill have it done asap!
@teleri oh you(m)

yes absolutely ;v; ill have it done asap!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
@yokare

bless u, you're a star :*

do you want me to send payment now or later?
@yokare

6yytdz.jpg
@yokare

@yokare

6yytdz.jpg
@yokare
AYYYY SHING idk what to commission from you tbh but my octomaid seems like a good thing to do. I don't.... have many.... refs............ is this a good place to start and i can just give you more details??
@yokare
AYYYY SHING idk what to commission from you tbh but my octomaid seems like a good thing to do. I don't.... have many.... refs............ is this a good place to start and i can just give you more details??
@teleri when im done is good :*

@kozakura a wild ciru appears

uH if its just a bust i think id be able to work from that yes ;v;
@teleri when im done is good :*

@kozakura a wild ciru appears

uH if its just a bust i think id be able to work from that yes ;v;
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
@yokare
uuUhH i mean she doesn't wear clothing and her lower half is just black tentacles so I hope that helps a bit........... cries. That image is good for basics since the rest of it is very ??? to me.

Just basically a black bob haircut and grey skin with freckles and fangs. And black sclera and amber eyes. She's very aggressive and has eyebrows like... those dot things that animu priestess have. ????????
@yokare
uuUhH i mean she doesn't wear clothing and her lower half is just black tentacles so I hope that helps a bit........... cries. That image is good for basics since the rest of it is very ??? to me.

Just basically a black bob haircut and grey skin with freckles and fangs. And black sclera and amber eyes. She's very aggressive and has eyebrows like... those dot things that animu priestess have. ????????
@kozakura i think i can do that ;o; ill put you down then ??
@kozakura i think i can do that ;o; ill put you down then ??
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
@yokare
yeye thanks so much~