Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Skellie's Breeding Mishaps(Free Dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Veleri BingoBeans asked for her first, if they don't want her then I'll let you know and you can have her. :)

@kas3 I'm only giving one dragon per person so everyone has a chance to get one, do you have a preference for which one you want?
@Veleri BingoBeans asked for her first, if they don't want her then I'll let you know and you can have her. :)

@kas3 I'm only giving one dragon per person so everyone has a chance to get one, do you have a preference for which one you want?
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
well then I will take serilla pls
Thansk, vleri
well then I will take serilla pls
Thansk, vleri
HEY
@Veleri I'll send her over for you.
@Veleri I'll send her over for you.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.

thank you
thank you
HEY
@SkellieTheRedd

My bad!! I totally didn’t see that. But I’ll choose Vune
@SkellieTheRedd

My bad!! I totally didn’t see that. But I’ll choose Vune
@kas3 I'll send him to you. [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@kas3 I'll send him to you.

@SkellieTheRedd

Thank you!!
@SkellieTheRedd

Thank you!!
[center]Come snag a free bab! [emoji=banescale happy size=1][/center]
Come snag a free bab!

Could I get Blissful please?
Thank you! :)
Could I get Blissful please?
Thank you! :)
@SamDeHam I'll send her on her way. :)
@SamDeHam I'll send her on her way. :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14