Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Unable To Load Sales
1 2 3 4 5
okay, I thought my connection is annoying me
okay, I thought my connection is annoying me
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png
I had the same issue then it started working.... then it stopped working again. Same with the search bar for the forums
I had the same issue then it started working.... then it stopped working again. Same with the search bar for the forums
Yeo, not working for me at the mo
Yeo, not working for me at the mo
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
Windows 10 on Chrome also getting 0 results in any part of auction house [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
Windows 10 on Chrome
also getting 0 results in any part of auction house
rnytdP6.png
Got the same problem, I thought that I've lost my Internet connection but the rest of the site loads normally
Chrome on Android
Edit: Ok, problem is gone, AH works again
Got the same problem, I thought that I've lost my Internet connection but the rest of the site loads normally
Chrome on Android
Edit: Ok, problem is gone, AH works again
26.png x » Vicky/Vick
» Any pronouns
» FR +11
» Dragon sales
haha no posts here since 7min ago when #66666666 hatched [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66666666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666667/66666666_350.png[/img][/url] Possible cause of these issues? If they don't recur again then quite possibly...
haha no posts here since 7min ago when #66666666 hatched
66666666_350.png

Possible cause of these issues?
If they don't recur again then quite possibly...
qDkA25S.png
The AH has been super laggy for me since the last update. Sometimes the buy button will click but not load so I have to refresh the page and wait for it to slowly reload (sometimes several times). I do not have this issue with any other website I use.
The AH has been super laggy for me since the last update. Sometimes the buy button will click but not load so I have to refresh the page and wait for it to slowly reload (sometimes several times). I do not have this issue with any other website I use.
I'm here because I'm having trouble with the AH too, I'm trying to list dragons for auction and I'm getting an error message every second time or so? Reloading the page fixes it sometimes.
I'm here because I'm having trouble with the AH too, I'm trying to list dragons for auction and I'm getting an error message every second time or so? Reloading the page fixes it sometimes.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
@Tryvyal

Not to put too fine a point on things, but it really helps to post what the error is, or anyone helping is only guessing.

Best guess with no info to go on? Make sure you're selecting the radio button (the circle) next to gems when trying to list things for a gem price. Otherwise the game thinks the listing is for "no price" treasure.
@Tryvyal

Not to put too fine a point on things, but it really helps to post what the error is, or anyone helping is only guessing.

Best guess with no info to go on? Make sure you're selecting the radio button (the circle) next to gems when trying to list things for a gem price. Otherwise the game thinks the listing is for "no price" treasure.
Thanks for the tip, I have real trouble with totally obvious things!! /s /jk jk, hope you can stand being teased... Truthfully, I wish you mini mods wouldn't clutter up the bug report forums, I am sometimes scared to post bugs I find because I know I'm going to get a ping with some kind of unhelpful crit. I just cleared my cache. It was never an issue b4 but I hope it helps.
Thanks for the tip, I have real trouble with totally obvious things!! /s /jk jk, hope you can stand being teased... Truthfully, I wish you mini mods wouldn't clutter up the bug report forums, I am sometimes scared to post bugs I find because I know I'm going to get a ping with some kind of unhelpful crit. I just cleared my cache. It was never an issue b4 but I hope it helps.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
1 2 3 4 5