Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | newbie notice
1 2
i need help getting my wings off the ground..... lol
i'll be a good friend promise
i have pretty dragons so far i think
i need help getting my wings off the ground..... lol
i'll be a good friend promise
i have pretty dragons so far i think
@AriannaFrances

What's up! ^^ What do you need help with

PLUS you do have very pretty dragonies!
@AriannaFrances

What's up! ^^ What do you need help with

PLUS you do have very pretty dragonies!
delsious1.png
@Khazarian I feel like I'm going in circles rn

-Goes Gathering-
-Plays Games-
-Battles in Coliseum-
-Pets All Familiars-

what else should i be accomplishing ) - :
@Khazarian I feel like I'm going in circles rn

-Goes Gathering-
-Plays Games-
-Battles in Coliseum-
-Pets All Familiars-

what else should i be accomplishing ) - :
@ariannafrances Well, as unhelpful as it is: whatever you'd like to be accomplishing.

FR isn't set up with any really specific built in goal (at least, not any more specific than "probably involves dragons"). So, what would you like to do? Collect a particular set of dragons? Earn a million treasure? Have one of every breed of dragon? Fill your entire lair with nothing but a single breed of dragon? Collect all the apparel? All the familiars? All the chests? Get on the Coliseum Leaderboard? What you should do next depends entirely on what you'd like to do, but what you're doing so far is definitely a good start.
@ariannafrances Well, as unhelpful as it is: whatever you'd like to be accomplishing.

FR isn't set up with any really specific built in goal (at least, not any more specific than "probably involves dragons"). So, what would you like to do? Collect a particular set of dragons? Earn a million treasure? Have one of every breed of dragon? Fill your entire lair with nothing but a single breed of dragon? Collect all the apparel? All the familiars? All the chests? Get on the Coliseum Leaderboard? What you should do next depends entirely on what you'd like to do, but what you're doing so far is definitely a good start.
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@ParaLLL I guess right now I am trying to breed dragons for good genes because I know those are worth something. What all do you know about dragon genes? The importance of the prim, sec, & tert genes? Some people say that blues aren't as great as greens or darks or something, idk, what's your opinion?
@ParaLLL I guess right now I am trying to breed dragons for good genes because I know those are worth something. What all do you know about dragon genes? The importance of the prim, sec, & tert genes? Some people say that blues aren't as great as greens or darks or something, idk, what's your opinion?
@ariannafrances Gem genes (Iridescent, Shimmer, and Circuit) are a bit more valuable than others, as are any recently released genes (at this point, Current and possibly still Ripple). Beyond that, however, it's pretty open; there are enough dragons that nothing's really impossibly rare now, so it's more a matter of finding the right person who wants what you're breeding than finding the "right"/most popular breed, colors or genes. You could look for some of the breeding associations to join/model your dragons on, or just pick what you like and look for people that like the same things. Dragons based on fandoms are often popular too.
@ariannafrances Gem genes (Iridescent, Shimmer, and Circuit) are a bit more valuable than others, as are any recently released genes (at this point, Current and possibly still Ripple). Beyond that, however, it's pretty open; there are enough dragons that nothing's really impossibly rare now, so it's more a matter of finding the right person who wants what you're breeding than finding the "right"/most popular breed, colors or genes. You could look for some of the breeding associations to join/model your dragons on, or just pick what you like and look for people that like the same things. Dragons based on fandoms are often popular too.
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
@ariannafrances
I don't know if I'll be of any help, but there's some other daily activities you can do! You should check out the trading post sometime, not sure if you have already. If not, then you can get one free item from Pinkerton and a bunch of treasure from Tomo and Scribbles. Plus Crim and Swipp always have nice deals for extra cash + cool items.
I dunno, it keeps me occupied personally.

(ps: your dragons are gorgeous)
@ariannafrances
I don't know if I'll be of any help, but there's some other daily activities you can do! You should check out the trading post sometime, not sure if you have already. If not, then you can get one free item from Pinkerton and a bunch of treasure from Tomo and Scribbles. Plus Crim and Swipp always have nice deals for extra cash + cool items.
I dunno, it keeps me occupied personally.

(ps: your dragons are gorgeous)
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@pafupafu OMG thank u so much, that last comment made me so happy; i will definitely visit the trading post daily!!

@ParaLLL thank you! i will keep all of that in mind when breeding : -)
@pafupafu OMG thank u so much, that last comment made me so happy; i will definitely visit the trading post daily!!

@ParaLLL thank you! i will keep all of that in mind when breeding : -)
@AriannaFrances

Plus if you want to be making most of your funds off of breeding you've gotta keep up with the market for dragons.
When I first started everyone wanted Neon dragons (obs/obs/ BRIGHT COLOUR) then it was doubles, then triples, and now it's these... eye burner things HAHA It changes constantly so you'll have to change your lair constantly if you want to keep up with that sort of thing.

Another way to make funds as a main staple is taking items and turning them around for profit. A good way of doing this is in the Trading Post at Swipp's shop. He'll trade you items for material items or food items and these items will be specific to Swipp's shop so you can make a good penny off them.

Also like ParaLLL was saying anything worth gems first is more profitable (Coatl's, Wildclaws, Circuit, Shimmer, Iridescent) this also goes for items, you can buy items with gems and turn them around for treasure profit if you like.
Keep in mind when new gene scrolls or breed scrolls come out EVERYONE wants them so there is a mad scramble to get them and people will pay more than they are worth which is another way to turn a profit.

Easy ways for cash you've already been doing. Familiar/Gathering/Games/Colosseum/Exalting

But make a lair style that you like!
I suggest looking up a user by the name of Sunshine, their lair is a prime example of having a lair style... PRIME example... though most people don't take it to such an extreme... Some people have dragons that colours are associated with their flight too! (Green and tree-like dragons for nature, Red and black dragons for Plague, Blue and ice-like dragons for Ice, etc...)
@AriannaFrances

Plus if you want to be making most of your funds off of breeding you've gotta keep up with the market for dragons.
When I first started everyone wanted Neon dragons (obs/obs/ BRIGHT COLOUR) then it was doubles, then triples, and now it's these... eye burner things HAHA It changes constantly so you'll have to change your lair constantly if you want to keep up with that sort of thing.

Another way to make funds as a main staple is taking items and turning them around for profit. A good way of doing this is in the Trading Post at Swipp's shop. He'll trade you items for material items or food items and these items will be specific to Swipp's shop so you can make a good penny off them.

Also like ParaLLL was saying anything worth gems first is more profitable (Coatl's, Wildclaws, Circuit, Shimmer, Iridescent) this also goes for items, you can buy items with gems and turn them around for treasure profit if you like.
Keep in mind when new gene scrolls or breed scrolls come out EVERYONE wants them so there is a mad scramble to get them and people will pay more than they are worth which is another way to turn a profit.

Easy ways for cash you've already been doing. Familiar/Gathering/Games/Colosseum/Exalting

But make a lair style that you like!
I suggest looking up a user by the name of Sunshine, their lair is a prime example of having a lair style... PRIME example... though most people don't take it to such an extreme... Some people have dragons that colours are associated with their flight too! (Green and tree-like dragons for nature, Red and black dragons for Plague, Blue and ice-like dragons for Ice, etc...)
delsious1.png
@Khazarian brilliant! thank you so much :-)
@Khazarian brilliant! thank you so much :-)
1 2