Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] fest items 2015-17 [LF] festival
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Duraludon don't worry about it ^^

i'm not looking to buy w/pure currency right now (i'm short on funds too -_-) but if you still want the butterfly's kiss i can give you that + 33 gems for the ambassador!
@Duraludon don't worry about it ^^

i'm not looking to buy w/pure currency right now (i'm short on funds too -_-) but if you still want the butterfly's kiss i can give you that + 33 gems for the ambassador!
flagitem-shadow-2.png3e94Gpa.pngndWcqEW.png
@Unofficial
I'll take it!! Sending a CR now ^^
@Unofficial
I'll take it!! Sending a CR now ^^
kersplode
whimsicott.gif
@Unofficial
Would you trade your Enduring goblin (148kt on the AH, so 125800t with 15% off) for two tsunami gem guardians (currently 66k on the AH)? If the discount doesn't apply to trades I'd make up for the remaining difference with treasure
@Unofficial
Would you trade your Enduring goblin (148kt on the AH, so 125800t with 15% off) for two tsunami gem guardians (currently 66k on the AH)? If the discount doesn't apply to trades I'd make up for the remaining difference with treasure
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@8ballbot sure, sounds good - though actually, doing the math i think i'll owe you about 6kt ^^ i'll send a cr!
@8ballbot sure, sounds good - though actually, doing the math i think i'll owe you about 6kt ^^ i'll send a cr!
@Unofficial How much would [item=bubbling golbin][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Will o' the Ember] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Solar Blades] be? and do you take art payment?
@Unofficial

How much would

Hewn Philosopher's Veil Warmwater Wanderers Will o' the Ember Trickster's Magic Cards Solar Blades

be?

and do you take art payment?
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@belladonna66

that should be about 1750kT for everything! i'm interested in art as partial payment, but i'd prefer if at least some of the payment was currency or site items. i do like your adopts, though, so i'd be happy to work something out with you ^^
@belladonna66

that should be about 1750kT for everything! i'm interested in art as partial payment, but i'd prefer if at least some of the payment was currency or site items. i do like your adopts, though, so i'd be happy to work something out with you ^^
@unofficial
hey, I have no idea if this thread is still open, but if it is I'd like to inquire about your solar blades, they're currently 310g or 372kt using your rate on the AH. If you're still looking for familiars, I have gem guardians and ambassadors, as well as some saboteurs and nymphs you're missing.
If you're still doing 15% off I can also just pay with pure currency if you don't want any familiars
@unofficial
hey, I have no idea if this thread is still open, but if it is I'd like to inquire about your solar blades, they're currently 310g or 372kt using your rate on the AH. If you're still looking for familiars, I have gem guardians and ambassadors, as well as some saboteurs and nymphs you're missing.
If you're still doing 15% off I can also just pay with pure currency if you don't want any familiars
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@8ballbot

hi! really sorry, but the thread is closed for the time being. my bad for not saying so in the first post - it's been updated now. i do plan to reopen shortly after notn, though. would you be interested in a ping when i do?
@8ballbot

hi! really sorry, but the thread is closed for the time being. my bad for not saying so in the first post - it's been updated now. i do plan to reopen shortly after notn, though. would you be interested in a ping when i do?
@unofficial
no problem and yeah I would really appreciate a ping!
@unofficial
no problem and yeah I would really appreciate a ping!
A6mZsd5.gif windsad.png
@8ballbot
i'm back! if you're still interested, i'd be interested in trading for nymphs and/or currency! i know the price for solar blades has gone up since you posted, but i'm willing to honor the 310g price from december ^^

(also, i went ahead and grabbed nymph prices and put them on the bottom of the first post if that helps!)
@8ballbot
i'm back! if you're still interested, i'd be interested in trading for nymphs and/or currency! i know the price for solar blades has gone up since you posted, but i'm willing to honor the 310g price from december ^^

(also, i went ahead and grabbed nymph prices and put them on the bottom of the first post if that helps!)
1 2 3 4 5 6