Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BriannaKitty's Dragon Commissions
1 2 3 4 5
@briannakitty

The coatl in the description please, I plan to gene her up like that at some point and then by some miracle get a coatl scroll xD

I've got 339 gems, so i'll pay the rest in treasure :3
@briannakitty

The coatl in the description please, I plan to gene her up like that at some point and then by some miracle get a coatl scroll xD

I've got 339 gems, so i'll pay the rest in treasure :3
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
[center]@mattykips It's done!! this took. way longer than I anticipated. I hope you like it!! [img]https://imgur.com/K8j5q3v.png[/img][/center]
@mattykips It's done!!

this took. way longer than I anticipated. I hope you like it!!
K8j5q3v.png
WShJ9Ej.png
Click my sig to go to my art store!
@briannakitty

oh my gosh it's so cute! thanks so much c:
I'll have the treasure to pay by tomorrow, but I can send the gems now if you want :3
@briannakitty

oh my gosh it's so cute! thanks so much c:
I'll have the treasure to pay by tomorrow, but I can send the gems now if you want :3
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@Mattykips

I managed to goof up and sleep through most of the 10th, so feel free to send the payment later today. :'D
@Mattykips

I managed to goof up and sleep through most of the 10th, so feel free to send the payment later today. :'D
WShJ9Ej.png
BUMP!!!!! Lookin to do some cute draggos today :D

Doin headshots for 10$ OR 1100 Gems OR 550k Treasure. Just ping me!

@ArowanaPrincess @Mattykips
BUMP!!!!! Lookin to do some cute draggos today :D

Doin headshots for 10$ OR 1100 Gems OR 550k Treasure. Just ping me!

@ArowanaPrincess @Mattykips
WShJ9Ej.png
Wow, it sure has been a long time since I last played and updated this, huh? Decided to update the thread with better prices, and the store's on hiatus again. I'd need to do updated references and with my current off-site workload that's not reasonable... All the same, I wanted to update it for if I come back sometime. Thank y'all for your support!
Wow, it sure has been a long time since I last played and updated this, huh? Decided to update the thread with better prices, and the store's on hiatus again. I'd need to do updated references and with my current off-site workload that's not reasonable... All the same, I wanted to update it for if I come back sometime. Thank y'all for your support!
WShJ9Ej.png
1 2 3 4 5