Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dressing room, how to add a skin?
I was making outfits for my dragons and I wanted to add a few skins to them but when I typed the name of the skin it said that it didn't fit the mannequin but the skin was for my girl veilspun

Screenshot_2021-01-15_at_9.59.55_AM.png

The skin in question was by the name of Glowing Cave Walls
I was making outfits for my dragons and I wanted to add a few skins to them but when I typed the name of the skin it said that it didn't fit the mannequin but the skin was for my girl veilspun

Screenshot_2021-01-15_at_9.59.55_AM.png

The skin in question was by the name of Glowing Cave Walls

9hqcHsy.png
_______
tRvB8Xn.png
_______
g585y1V.png
xxIm a new player, please be patient with me!
xxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Canadian

3hr+
Oh also how do I add skins to my other dragons because for some reason it only showed for the veilspun
Oh also how do I add skins to my other dragons because for some reason it only showed for the veilspun

9hqcHsy.png
_______
tRvB8Xn.png
_______
g585y1V.png
xxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Canadian

3hr+
@Rewynd for skins you have to look at skin id, which is at the bottom of the tooltip.

Edit: It's called Itemid in the box
For instance, this skin would be #11111

Glowing cave walls is 36748, you can also find that information in the Game Database!
@Rewynd for skins you have to look at skin id, which is at the bottom of the tooltip.

Edit: It's called Itemid in the box
For instance, this skin would be #11111

Glowing cave walls is 36748, you can also find that information in the Game Database!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@dappledfire Oh okay thanks! Do you know how to add one to a skydancer because I cant find where to put the skin anywhere?
@dappledfire Oh okay thanks! Do you know how to add one to a skydancer because I cant find where to put the skin anywhere?

9hqcHsy.png
_______
tRvB8Xn.png
_______
g585y1V.png
xxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Canadian

3hr+
@Rewynd if you go to dressing room, you would have to click on either the sky dancer mannequin or one of your skydancers from the "Dress a Dragon" (that shows all of your dragons)
With mannequins, make sure you have the right gender set otherwise it won't work =)

Did this help? I think I may have misinterpreted your question
@Rewynd if you go to dressing room, you would have to click on either the sky dancer mannequin or one of your skydancers from the "Dress a Dragon" (that shows all of your dragons)
With mannequins, make sure you have the right gender set otherwise it won't work =)

Did this help? I think I may have misinterpreted your question
scruffy.png heyyy
YOU!
@dappledfire What I mean is that on my screen there isn't an option to put the skin only the clothing, unlike the veilspun where it appears. I can't find where to locate where to put the skin on my skydancer?
@dappledfire What I mean is that on my screen there isn't an option to put the skin only the clothing, unlike the veilspun where it appears. I can't find where to locate where to put the skin on my skydancer?

9hqcHsy.png
_______
tRvB8Xn.png
_______
g585y1V.png
xxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Canadian

3hr+
@Rewynd for skins you have to scroll below all of the "Click to add an apparel piece". It should say "Click to add a skin!" Since ancient breeds cannot wear apparel (clothing), there aren't boxes for them, so only the skin button pops up.
@Rewynd for skins you have to scroll below all of the "Click to add an apparel piece". It should say "Click to add a skin!" Since ancient breeds cannot wear apparel (clothing), there aren't boxes for them, so only the skin button pops up.
scruffy.png heyyy
YOU!
@dappledfire Oh okay I found it, thank you!
@dappledfire Oh okay I found it, thank you!

9hqcHsy.png
_______
tRvB8Xn.png
_______
g585y1V.png
xxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Canadian

3hr+