Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Bump!

If you have any leftover Brightshine Jubilee or Greenskeeper Gathering items I'd love to take them off of your hands, I always appreciate new familiars too :)
Bump!

If you have any leftover Brightshine Jubilee or Greenskeeper Gathering items I'd love to take them off of your hands, I always appreciate new familiars too :)
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Bump <3
Bump <3
May I get [item=spirit of plague] and [item=voltaic ambassador] if you still have them please? Also any gems and currency will be appreciated also ^^
May I get Spirit of Plague and Voltaic Ambassador if you still have them please? Also any gems and currency will be appreciated also ^^
bump ( I'm tempted for another derg Slaps myself "you have enough")
bump ( I'm tempted for another derg Slaps myself "you have enough")
V7fFg2m.png
bump
bump
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Hello! Im reading through the list of stuff you had for the raffle and was wondering if i could ask for any of the below:
black cat apparel
any egg
vintage or moondust starsilks chest
celebration sage apparel
grey wolf cape
any gene
gilded decorative chest
tricksters magic cards
brush of wings chest
starfall crystal cloak
gladegift halo
any festival items or skins would also be great

Any of the above would be great! Or legit anything im a week old account and i really need things for my dragons. I will be bumping this as much as i can (i will try to bump for each of these items and will try to be regular), tysm!
Hello! Im reading through the list of stuff you had for the raffle and was wondering if i could ask for any of the below:
black cat apparel
any egg
vintage or moondust starsilks chest
celebration sage apparel
grey wolf cape
any gene
gilded decorative chest
tricksters magic cards
brush of wings chest
starfall crystal cloak
gladegift halo
any festival items or skins would also be great

Any of the above would be great! Or legit anything im a week old account and i really need things for my dragons. I will be bumping this as much as i can (i will try to bump for each of these items and will try to be regular), tysm!
F2llAUA.png
Could I take an egg, any apparel, and Auris? or any festival item is fine
Could I take an egg, any apparel, and Auris? or any festival item is fine
i never know what to write here
Bump! Anything cool/fun you'd like to send would be wonderful! Safe travels :)
Bump! Anything cool/fun you'd like to send would be wonderful! Safe travels :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@feverchild hi! can i have any fest items, genes, apparel, scenes, and other speciatly items i'd love some ^^ oh and fest currency too can i adopt glow? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37945763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/379458/37945763_350.png[/img][/url]
@feverchild hi! can i have any fest items, genes, apparel, scenes, and other speciatly items i'd love some ^^
oh and fest currency too
can i adopt glow?
37945763_350.png
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@feverchild Could I please get any fest items 2019 and below, genes, or specialty? Thank you!
@feverchild Could I please get any fest items 2019 and below, genes, or specialty? Thank you!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21