Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Anything Art Shop ♥ [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
I love your style! Do you have a pinglist for new slots? I'd love to go on it if so!
I love your style! Do you have a pinglist for new slots? I'd love to go on it if so!
Can I be added to your pinglist please?
Can I be added to your pinglist please?
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@TuxTheStrayCat @Lilacskye
Added both of you ! :)
@TuxTheStrayCat @Lilacskye
Added both of you ! :)
Sounds good, sending a CR!
Sounds good, sending a CR!
44914091_symGhPh9JxJAU8v.png
@yourgayness
Please add me to your pinglist! <3
@yourgayness
Please add me to your pinglist! <3
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

Done ! ^^
@Skiatha

Done ! ^^
@Pearlimose Sorry it took a bit, but here is your finished piece ! I will DM you with alternate versions (without outline, more accurate colours/no colour grading, etc). I hope you like it ! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/J5trdZ0.png[/img] I will be getting to the other pieces as soon as I can, though I am busy with uni most days !
@Pearlimose

Sorry it took a bit, but here is your finished piece ! I will DM you with alternate versions (without outline, more accurate colours/no colour grading, etc). I hope you like it ! ^^

J5trdZ0.png

I will be getting to the other pieces as soon as I can, though I am busy with uni most days !
@YourGayness -- My first reaction when I saw this was "omg, he's so fluffy" and then after a hot second of adjusting to the cuteness overload, my second reaction was "omg, his paws are so fluffy"

sfdljs I usually have a lot of trouble putting my appreciation in words, and this time is no different! First off, thank you so so much for all of the different versions that you sent me in the PM! To be honest, it would be really hard for me to pick a favorite version because your edits complement him really well :0 And secondly, thank you so so much for drawing my boy ;o; he looks absolutely wonderful in your art style (the fluff warms my heart aaaa) and I really appreciate all of the extra detail you gave him in the fur and his hair!

tl;dr this is perfect! This surprise really made my night, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity to commission you~
@YourGayness -- My first reaction when I saw this was "omg, he's so fluffy" and then after a hot second of adjusting to the cuteness overload, my second reaction was "omg, his paws are so fluffy"

sfdljs I usually have a lot of trouble putting my appreciation in words, and this time is no different! First off, thank you so so much for all of the different versions that you sent me in the PM! To be honest, it would be really hard for me to pick a favorite version because your edits complement him really well :0 And secondly, thank you so so much for drawing my boy ;o; he looks absolutely wonderful in your art style (the fluff warms my heart aaaa) and I really appreciate all of the extra detail you gave him in the fur and his hair!

tl;dr this is perfect! This surprise really made my night, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity to commission you~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose

Thank you so much ! I'm super glad you like it and you are absolutely welcome !! ^^ Thank you so much again for commissioning me ! : D
@Pearlimose

Thank you so much ! I'm super glad you like it and you are absolutely welcome !! ^^ Thank you so much again for commissioning me ! : D
Hey all, apologies for the delay with art. I am very unwell, but I'll get back to commissions as soon as possible !
Hey all, apologies for the delay with art. I am very unwell, but I'll get back to commissions as soon as possible !
1 2 3 4